.。.:*✧47✧*:.。.

We were sitting in the train on our way to Hogwarts. "Anything from the trolley?" We heard and I put my book away. "Anything from the trolley?" The lady continued. "Can you get me a chocolate frog, Harry?" I questioned him and he nodded. "Of course." He smiled and the lady arrived our compartment. "Anything from the trolley, dears?" She questioned us.

"Packet of Drooble's and a Licrorice Wand." Ron said but he didn't had enough money. "On second thought, just the Drooble's." Ron said handing her the money. I continued reading my book until I heard a familiar voice. "Two Pumpkin Pasties, please." Cho Chang said.

"Anything sweet for you, dear?" The trolley lady questioned Harry. "Oh, no, I'm not hungry. Thank you." Harry said and I huffed. He sat down again and I nudged him. "Thank you, Harry." I said sarcastically and he looked at me with confusion. "Oh, I'm sorry." Harry said and I rolled my eyes jokingly.

"Well, did Cho look at you?" I teased and he glared at me. Hermione and Ron giggled and I continued reading my book. "This is horrible. How can the Ministry not know who conjured it? Wasn't there any security or...?" Hermione said. "Loads, according to Dad. That's what worried them so much. Happened right under their noses." Ron answered.

Harry's and my scar still burned but we tried to make it not noticeable. "It's hurting again, isn't it? Your scars." Hermione said and I looked up at her. "We're fine." Harry said and I agreed. "You know Sirius will want to hear about this, you know, what you two saw at the World Cup and the dream." - "Dream?" I questioned Harry. "Yeah, I told you about that." Harry reminded me and I shook my head.

"I did, really." Harry said and I huffed. "Sure." I said and put my head on his shoulder. "I just forgot it." I finished and closed my eyes.

"Here." I heard and opened my eyes again. Harry handed me a letter and I gave it Snowflake. "Here we go." I said and Snowflaje flew away.

*:..。o○☆

Soon we arrived and I yawned. I was pretty tired since the day the Death Eaters attacked us. I just couldn't sleep. Then students started to gasp and I saw a flying carriage. "Guys, that's completely normal here in this world." I snapped and rolled my eyes. Suddenly a ship appeared out of the sea. "They are the Bulgarians!" Some students gasped. Harry grabbed my hand and we made our way to the Great Hall.

*:..。o○☆

We were sitting in the Great Hall and I talked with Charlie and Melanie. "You alright? You got really pale." Melanie worried. "Yeah, and you look pretty tired." Charlie agreed. "I'm fine, really. Don't worry." I tried to smile.

"Well, now we're all settled in and sorted, I'd like to make an announcement. This castle will not only be your home this year but home to some very special guests as well. You see, Hogwarts has been chosen..." Before Dumbledore finished his sentence Mr. Filch ran up to him and whispered something in his ear.

"So Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event: The Triwizard Tournament. For those of you who do not know the Triwizard Tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contests. From each school, a single student is selected to compete. Now let me be clear. If chosen, you stand alone." Harry and I shared a quick look.

"And trust me when I say these contests are not for the faint-hearted. But more of that later. For now, please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic and their headmistress, Madame Maxime." The door opened and girls in blue came in.

They started to walk up and made some strange 'Ahhh' noises. Then they started to run and butterflies escaped their hands. When I looked up I saw their headmistress. She was much taller than Hagrid and he is tall. After they finished, students clapped and I rubbed my eyes.