.。.:*✧76✧*:.。.

I made my way to Slughorn's Christmas party and, well, Draco told me he would join me a little later. That's why I decided to walk with Harry and Luna. "I've never been to this part of the castle. At least not while awake. I sleepwalk, you see. That's why I wear shoes to bed." Luna said causing me to nod.

Well, then we passed a person with a black suite. Draco.

"You two go on." I smiled and Harry rolled his eyes as he saw him. "We have to talk later." Harry mumbled and I gulped. "Yeah, fine. See you." I said and sat down in front of Draco. His expressions was cold.

"Hey." I whispered and he turned to me. "Draco, listen. I'll come with you." I mumbled, grabbing his hand. "No, (Y/N)-" - "Draco." - "Fine, okay." Draco huffed and we started to make our way to the Room of Requirements. He stopped and closed his eyes, taking a deep breath.

Draco started to work on the cabinet, well, and I was sitting on a chair. He opened the cabinet and put an apple in. I took a deep breath as well did Draco. "Harmonia Nectere Passus." Draco whispered and, god, I was tired off watching him the whole time. I wish I could help him with that.

There was a strange noise and Draco opened the cabinet. The apple disappeared and a pleasant smile was playing on his lips. He closed the cabinet again and I gulped, crossing my fingers in hope that it worked.

"Harmonia Nectere Passus." Draco repeated and opened the cabinet again. The apple appeared again and it looked like someone took a bite. I let out a deep breath and Draco turned to me. "Go on. Potter's waiting for you." He said and I stood up, kissing his cheek.

"Are you sure?" - "I am." Draco interrupted me. "Listen, I'll show up to that pathetic party after I finished working on the cabinet, okay?" He added, seeing that I didn't want to leave him right now. "Fine, okay." I huffed and kissed him softly.

I left the Room of Requirements and made my way to Sluggy's party. When I entered the room, Slughorn and Harry were posing for a photo. "Ah, Ms. Potter, will you?" Slughorn greeted and I walked up next to Harry. I faked a smile and someone took a photo. "Drink?" Neville questioned and Harry and I turned around.

"Neville." We both said surprised. "I didn't get into the Slug Club." Neville said rather disappointed and Harry grabbed a drink. "It's okay, though. He's got Belby handing out towels in the loo." Harry put the drink away again and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, well, I'm fine, mate. Thanks." - "Okay." Neville said and walked away. I was about to walk away as well but Harry grabbed my wrist. "Can we talk?" - "Now? Here? In front of all people?" I questioned and shook my head.

"(Y/N), please-" - "Is that Hermione?" I questioned, trying to change the subject. Harry nodded and we both made our way to Hermione who was hiding behind curtains. "Hermione. What are you doing?" - "And what happened to you?" I finished Harry's sentence.

"I've just escaped. I mean, left Cormac under the mistletoe." Hermione answered and Harry's eyes widened while a smirk was playing on my lips. "Cormac? That's who you invited?" Harry questioned with disbelief.

"I thought it would annoy Ron the most." Hermione said and I sighed. "He's got more tentacles than a Snarfalump plant." She continued and a waiter interrupted us, "Dragon tartare?" He questioned. "No, I'm fine. Thank you." I smiled.

"Just as well. They give one horribly bad breath." The waiter said and Hermione grabbed the plate. "On second thoughts... Might keep Cormac at bay." Hermione said, filling her mouth with food.

"Oh, God, here he comes." She spat out and handed Harry the plate. Hermione hid behind Harry and left the place where we hid and Cormac was standing now in front of us. "I think she just went to powder her nose." Harry lied.