.。.:*✧89✧*:.。.

"They're here!" - "Search everywhere!" - "Look down by the stables! You two, come with me!"

Yes, here we go again. We apparated to Hogsmeade which wasn't a brilliant idea, to be honest. And hiding behind a table was the most dumbest place to hide.

Then there was the alarm again and before they could find us, they walked away. A quiet sigh escaped my mouth and my eyes closed for a short moment. "Potters!"

Running through some empty lanes, we stopped at a gate which was blocking our way. "In here, Potters." A scratchy voice mumbled and we turned to an old man, entering his house.

"Did you get a look at him? For a second, I thought it was-" - "I know. Dumbledore." Hermione interrupted Ron, taking a deep breath.

"Harry? I can see you in this." She mumbled rather surprised and Harry and I turned to Hermione, seeing that she was standing in front of a broken mirror. Sharing a short look, we made our way to the mirror, taking a closer look.

"You bloody fools. What were you thinking coming here? Have you any idea how dangerous it is?" Aberforth snapped, glancing over at my belly. "Uhm, you're Aberforth, Dumbledore's brother." I smiled, trying to distract him from my belly.

"It's you who I've been seeing in here. You're the one who sent Dobby." - "Where have you left him?" Aberforth questioned causing me to clear my throat, rubbing the back of my neck.

"He's dead." - "Sorry to hear it. I liked that elf." - "Who gave that to you? The mirror?" Harry asked Aberforth, pointing at the broken mirror. "Mundungus Fletcher, about a year ago." -

"Dung had no right giving that to you. It belonged to-" - "Sirius. Albus told me. He also told me you two do likely be hacked off if you ever found out I had it... But ask yourself, where would you be if I didn't?"

Right then, Aberforth served Butterbeer and some snacks which caused Hermione and Ron to stuff their mouths full with it. I wasn't hungry, to be honest. I wasn't hungry at all, even if I was pregnant. "Do you hear from the others much? From the Order?"

"The Order's finished. You-Know-Who's won. Anyone who says otherwise is kidding themselves." - "We need to get into Hogwarts, tonight. Dumbledore gave us a job to do." Harry said, turning slightly to me.

"Did he now? Nice job? Easy?" - "We've been hunting Horcruxes. We think the last one's inside the castle, but we'll need your help getting in."

"That's not a job my brother's given you. It's a suicide mission. Do yourself a favour, boy, go home. Take you sister with you before it's too late." Aberforth hissed and shook his head slightly.

"Dumbledore trusted me to see this through." - "What makes you think you can trust him? What makes you think you can believe anything my brother told you? In all the time you knew him, did he ever mention my name? Did he ever mention hers?" Aberforth snapped, pointing at the girl in the painting behind us.

"Why should he...?" - "Keep secrets? You tell me." - "I trusted him." Harry said, not knowing what to say anymore.

"That's a boy's answer. A boy who goes chasing Horcruxes on the word of a man who wouldn't even tell him where to start. You're lying! Not just to me, that doesn't matter. To yourself as well. That's what a fool does. You don't strike me as a fool, Harry Potter. So I'll ask you again. There must be a reason."

"I'm not interested in what happened between you and your brother. I don't care that you've given up. I trusted the man I knew. And we need to get into the castle tonight." Harry clarified, glaring at Aberforth.

"You know what to do." Aberforth said and the girl in the painting nodded, walking dreamily away. "Where have you sent her?" - "You'll see soon enough." Hermione and Ron walked up to me and Harry while Aberforth disappeared in the back.