.。.:*✧41✧*:.。.

We were sitting in Defense Against Dark Arts. I was sitting next to Harry and we talked about the night. "You heard what they said." I said and he nodded. "Harry, look. I don't think that he's guilty. I had these kind of-" Then Professor Snape bursted in and closed all windows.

"What is he doing here?" I questioned Harry and he turned to me. "Don't know." He replied and I sighed. "Turn to page 394." Professor Snape said and I grabbed my book. Then Harry spoke up, "Excuse me, sir. Where's Professor Lupin?" Snape stopped and turned to him. "That's not really your concern, is it, Potter?" Professor Snape hissed and I rolled my eyes.

"Suffice it to say that your professor finds himself incapable of teaching at the present time. Turn to page 394." Professor Snape added. "Werewolves?" Ron questioned scared.

"But, Sir, we just begun learning about red caps and hinkypunks. We're not meant to start nocturnal beasts for weeks." Hermione said appearing in front of us. "Quiet." Professor Snape hissed. "When did she come in? Did you see her come in?" Ron questioned. We both shook our heads.

"Now, which one of you can tell me the difference between an Animagus and a werewolf?" Hermione raised her hand. "No one? How disappointing." Professor Snape said and turned around. "Please, Sir. An Animagus us a wizard who elects to turn into an animal. A werewolf has no choice. With each full moon, when he transforms, he no longer remembers who he is. He'd kill his best friend if he crossed his path. Furthermore, the werewolf only responds to the call of its own kind." Hermione said and Draco made werewolf noises.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Thank you, Mr. Malfoy." Professor Snape said. "That is the second time you've spoken out of turn, Miss Granger. Are you incapable of restraining yourself or do you take pride in being an insufferable know-it-all?" Professor Snape hissed and Hermione looked down. "He's got a point, you know." Ron said. "Five points from Gryffindor." Professor Snape added.

Then Draco sent us a paper bird and I caught it. "As an antidote to your ignorance, and on my desk, by Monday morning two rolls of parchment on the werewolf with particular emphasis on recognizing it." Professor Snape said and all students gasped. "Sir, it's Quidditch tomorrow." Harry explained and Professor Snape stormed to him.

"Then I suggest you take extra care, Mr. Potter. Loss of limb will not excuse you. Page 394." Professor Snape snaped and I glared at him. I opened the bird Draco sent me and there was a drawing with Harry playing Quidditch and then being struck by lightning. "You-" Harry stopped me before I could say anything and Professor Snape turned to me. "Yes, Ms. Potter?" - "Nothing." I said and Professor Snape continued talking.

I glared at Malfoy and he cocked up his eyebrows. "You'll pay for that." I whispered and he nodded. "Sure." He said and turned around. "Ignore him, (N/N)." Harry said and I nodded. "Fine." I huffed and Harry grabbed my hand knowing that it was comforting me.

゚・:*✿

Today was Quidditch. Gryffindor played against Hufflepuff. The weather wasn't really good to play because it was raining heavily and it was freezing cold. "Go, Harry!" Hermione and I yelled. "Go!!!" I yelled and grabbed Ron's and Hermione's hand.

A broom caught fire and the player felt down. "Harry!" I yelled but couldn't find him. "Where's he?" I questioned Hermione and she pointed in the sky. Harry followed the Hufflepuff player who was chasing the Snitch.

"I hope he's fine." I said and Ron smiled warmly at me. "We know Harry nothing will happen to him. He can play Quidditch don't worry." Ron comforted me and I nodded.

The two hadn't been seen for a long time and suddenly the player from Hufflepuff came down. "Where's he?" I started to worry and then we saw him falling down. "Harry!" I yelled and pointed my hands at him. Suddenly a bright light escaped my hands and everything went black.

゚・:*✿

I woke up in the hospital wing and was surrounded by my friends. "(Y/N)." Melanie said and Charlie grabbed my hand. "We're so glad that you're fine." They said together and Hermione sat down next to me. She smiled at me and made space for Harry. "Harry." I mumbled and he touched my forehead.

"You alright?" He questioned worriedly and I nodded. "Could ask you the same. What happened?" I asked him. "Dementors." He replied and I nodded. "You saved him, (Y/N)." Ron said. "What?" I questioned. "You saved me. I don't know how but you did." Harry said. "We don't know how you did it either, (Y/N)." Hermione said and I sat up.

"But I know one thing. Bright light suddenly appeared and saved Harry from falling. Then you passed out." Hermione explained. "And now rest." Ron added and gave me a hug as well did Hermione. "See you." I waved them and they smiled at me.

"Who won?" I questioned Harry. "Hufflepuff." He answered and I put my head on Harry's shoulder. "Don't worry. Next time you'll win." I cheered him up. "Thanks. Oh, I forgot. My broom." He said pointing at his completely destroyed broom. "You can use mine for the next game." I said and Harry smiled at me.

"You sure that you're fine?" - "Yep." I answered and closed my eyes. "I'm with you so everything can only be good." I added and Harry grabbed my hand. "I love you, (Y/N)." Harry said and I giggled. "I love you too, Harry." I said and Harry closed his eyes as well enjoying the silence.

"No matter what should happen, I will always protect and trust you." Harry said and I looked up. "I'll always protect and trust you." I repeated and close my eyes again.

゚・:*✿

Professor Lupin, Harry and I were walking through the forest. "I'm sorry to hear about your broomstick. Is there no chance of fixing it?" Professor Lupin questioned. "No." Harry replied. "Professor, why do the dementirs affect us so? I mean, more than everyone else?" I questioned.

"Listen. Dementors are amongst the foulest creatures to walk this earth. They feed on every good feeling, every happy memory until a person is left with absolutely nothing but his worst experience. You two are not weak." Professor Lupin said and turned to us.

"The dementors affect you two most of all because there are true horrors in your past. Horrors your classmates can scarcely imagine. Yiu have nothing to be ashamed of." Professor Lupin finished and I grabbed Harry's hand. "We're scared, Professor." I said. "Well, I'd consider you two a fool if you weren't." - "We need to know how to fight them. You could teach us." - "You made the dementor on the train go away." Harry finished my sentence.

"There was only one that night." - "But you made it go away." Harry said. "I don't pretend to be an expert, Harry. But as the dementors seem to have developed a particular interest in you two. Perhaps I should teach you. But after the holidays. For now, I need to rest." Professor Lupin said while Harry and I were patting our owls.