.。.:*✧81✧*:.。.

Hey!
I'm really sorry that I haven't posted anything for so long, but school really sucks. But here's the new chapter. By the way, sixth year's ending in this Chapter.
But now, enjoy reading!
xx
-

"(Y/N)? What are you doing here?" Draco questioned me with his morning voice. He probably just woke up. I opened my eyes tiredly and smiled a little. Yes, he was still in the Hospital Wing.

And yes, I was sleeping on a chair next to his bed. "Sleeping." I answered after a while, closing my eyes again. "Here? (Y/N), if it's because-" - "I'm here 'cause I wanted to be here, love." I interrupted him, rubbing my tired eyes.

"You're crazy." He sighed and grabbed my hand to pull me to him. "I know." Smiling a little, I sat up and kissed his forehead gently. "How do you feel?" I questioned him, seeing that Draco suppressed the pain.

Instead of answering, he just put his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes. To be honest, the question was superfluous and stupid. How do you feel when you're almost killed?

Draco hid his face in my neck, kissing it softly. "I love you." I whispered and rested my head on his head. When I didn't hear a sentence from him, I knew he fell asleep. With a final smile, I closed my eyes, falling slowly asleep.

«࿇༺᯽༻࿇»

"(Y/N), wake up." I heard and Draco must have heard it as well 'cause he came closer to me. "(Y/N)!" Harry yelled, shaking me roughly. "For God's sake, Potter." Draco hissed and opened his eyes.

"Nobody talked to you, Malfoy." Harry snapped  and I sighed, opening my eyes slowly. "Come with me, (Y/N). It's important." - "Piss off, Harry." I mumbled, rolling my eyes at him. "(Y/N)-" - "Harry, no. Whatever it is, it can wait." I interrupted him and finished my sentence with a sigh.

"I can't believe you. You'd rather sleep with a Death Eater instead of helping me defeat Voldemort!" Harry yelled causing Draco to tense up a little. My eyes widened in shock and I shook my head.

"(Y/N), please. If it weren't important, I wouldn't have woken you up." Harry said calmly and Draco cleared his throat. "Go on, (Y/N), love." He whispered in my ear and I shook my head with tears in my eyes.

I knew what was going to happen today. Dumbledore's death, but worse, I won't see Draco after that. "I don't want to." I mumbled and Draco grabbed my hand.

"I know you know what's going to happen today, but just trust me. Listen, darling. I love you no matter what happens today or will happen, okay?" Draco whispered and I nodded weakly, wiping the tears away. "I love you." I whispered back, kissing him gently.

With a final wave, I left the Hospital Wing with Harry by my side. "So, what are we going to do now?" I questioned him. But instead of giving me an answer, he hugged me and made me smile a bit.

"I was an arse, (Y/N). I'm so sorry, okay? In there, I noticed that Malfoy really means a lot to you. I-I just don't want to lose you." Harry mumbled and pulled away. "You'll never lose me, I promise." I sniffed and wiped the tears away.

"But more of it later. Now we have to hurry."

«э༺༒༻є»

"A Horcrux?" I questioned him and he nodded. "Okay." I mumbled and Harry cleared his throat. He tried to explain the whole situation to me while we made our way to the Astronomy Tower to meet Dumbledore.