.。.:*✧71✧*:.。.

Hello, hello, hello!
I'd like to warn you because this chapter contains smut. So, if you see (❗️), the part where it will happen, starts. When you see (❗️) again, it's over. By the way, you should listen to the song 'Giver' by K. Flay. (I was listening to this song while I wrote the chapter.)
Enjoy!!

«༺ᚔ༻»

While Harry trained the Quidditch team, Draco and I were sitting in his room. He was busy with some stuff and I, well, was pretty bored. "I think Ron likes Hermione. Wait, I don't think so, I know it." I mumbled and Draco turned around with a small smile.

"What? Granger and Weasley?" He questioned and I nodded. "That's so obvious, isn't it?" I smiled and Draco sat down next to me. "Let me guess. You had a vision of the two holding hands or kissing each other. Or probably having some kind of fun." He said, shaking his head jokingly. "God, Draco." I giggled and threw a pillow at him.

A bright smile was playing on his lips while I laughed. His smile was a rather rare thing. "I love your smile." I said, grabbing his hand. Draco shook his head and looked up again. "Have you ever tried to find out where your visions and powers come from?" He questioned me causing me to shook my head.

"No, not really." - "Well, what are we waiting for?" He stood up and waited for me to join him. "Draco." I huffed. He rolled his eyes immediately and opened the door. "Meet you in the library." Draco whispered, kissing my lips softly.

I smiled and left his room with a final wave.

«⳺࿇⁑༻⳻»

I was sitting in the library with my head lying on the table. "Here." Draco sighed, dropping some books on the table. "God!" I yelled in shock and widened my eyes. "Shit, Draco. You scared the hell out of me." - "Sorry, darling." Draco mumbled and sat down next to me.

I was staring at the books and he turned to me. "What?" Draco questioned. "Do we have to read every single book?" I sighed and He grabbed my hand. "Yes." He answered and opened the first book.

I put my head on his shoulder, opening a book and started reading. Draco smiled a little and I closed my eyes, hoping that Draco didn't saw it. "(Y/N), don't you dare to fall asleep right now." Draco mumbled and I nodded weakly. "Yeah, don't worry. I'm still reading." I lied and started to fall asleep on his shoulder.

"Soon it's over, I promise."

-

I saw Draco and me in the Room of Requirements. It looked like we had a fight or something because I stormed out of the Room.

-

"I still love you, okay?"

-

"Sectumsempra!"

«⳼྿࿅༻⳹»

I slowly opened my eyes to see me and Draco sleeping in the library. He was lying on a book and my head was, of course, lying on the table. I giggled a little and shook him carefully. "Draco. Draco, love, wake up." I whispered and he sat up in shock. He looked around and, god, I couldn't take my eyes off him.

Yes, his hair was a big mess, but it looked so fucking hot. "We fell asleep, right?" Draco huffed and I nodded with a small grin. He rubbed his tired eyes and stretched his arms. "Did you find anything?" I questioned him and Draco shook his head. "Nope, nothing." He sighed and looked around.