.。.:*✧12✧*:.。.

Hagrid, the trio and I were walking together and we discussed. "It's wasn't Snape. It was Quirrell." I said. "No, it was Snape, he was jinxing your broom." Hermione said.

"Nonsense. Why would Snape put a curse on Harry's broom?" Hagrid asked. "Thank you." I said. "Who knows. Why was he trying to get past that three headed dog on Halloween." Harry said. "Who told you 'bout Fluffy?" Hagrid asked.

"Fluffy?" Ron questioned. "That thing has a name?" Hermione asked. "Well, of course he's got a name. He's mine. I bought him off an Irish feller I met down at the pub last year. Then I lent him Dumbledore to guard the..." Hagrid said and stopped.

"Yes?" Harry and I said together. "Shouldn't said that. Don't ask any more questions. That's top secret, that is." Hagrid said. "But Hagrid, whatever Fluffy's guarding," - "Snape's trying to steal it!" Harry finished my sentence. "Snape?" I said. "Codswallop. Professor Snape is a Hogwarts teacher." Hagrid answered.

"Hogwarts teacher or not, I know a curse when I see one. I've read all about them. You have to keep eye contact. And Snape wasn't blinking." Hermione said. "Neither was Quirrell." I said.

"Now listen to me, all four of you. You're meddlin' in things ought not to be meddled. It's dangerous. What that dog is guarding is strictly between Professor Dumbledore and Nicholas Flamel." - "Nicholas Flamel?" Harry and I said together. "I shouldn't have said that. I should not have said that. I shouldn't have said that." And with that Hagrid left.

"Nicholas Flamel... Who is Nicholas Flamel?" Harry and I asked. "Let's check the Library. They have to have something there." Hermione suggested and we all agreed.