.。.:*✧90✧*:.。.

Hello, hello, helloooo!
I just wanted to say that this chapter is getting particularly long (12787 words) and unfortunately also the penultimate chapter. Enjoy reading!
***

Harry and I made our way to the Ravenclaw Tower, trying to find that bloody Horcrux. "Harry. (Y/N). Hermione and I have been thinking. It doesn't matter if we find a Horcrux." - "What do you mean?"

"Unless we can destroy it." - "So we were thinking-" - "Well, Ron was thinking. It was Ron's idea. It's completely brilliant." - "You destroyed Tom Riddle's diary with a basilisk fang, right? Well, me and Hermione know where we might find one."

"Okay. Okay, but take this. That way you can find me when you get back." Harry rushed and handed them the Marauder's Map. "Where are you going?" Hermione questioned us before we could leave. "Ravenclaw common room. Gotta start somewhere." I answered and turned around again, grabbing Harry's hand gently.

"(Y/N). (Y/N)! Harry!" I heard but just ignored it. "(Y/N), listen. I know how you feel, but, trust me, he'll be fine, okay?" I stopped shortly and took a deep breath, nodding slightly. "Let's just end this nightmare."

"(Y/N), Harry, wait. I need to talk to you two." - "We're a bit preoccupied at the moment, Luna." Harry snapped and rushed upstairs, making his way to the Ravenclaw common room. "You won't find anything where you two are going. You're wasting your time!"

"Look, we'll talk later, okay, Luna?" Harry mumbled rather pissed and I stopped, turning around to face Luna. "Harry." - "Later!" - "Harry James Potter! You listen to me right now!" Luna snapped and Harry finally stopped, turning around as well. My eyes widened at the fact that Luna raised her voice.

"Don't you remember what Cho said about Rowena Ravenclaw's diadem? 'There's not a person alive who's seen it.' It's obvious, isn't it? We have to talk to someone who's dead." Harry and I shared a short look when a bright blue light started to surround Hogwarts, shielding it hopefully.

"It's very impressive, isn't it?"

。・:*˚:✧。

"If you're to find her, you'll find her down there." - "Aren't you coming?" I questioned Luna, turning slightly to her. "No. I think it's best if you three talk alone. She's very shy." Luna explained and Harry and I were walking through an empty corridor.

No words between me and Harry. Just silence. We both knew that this could be the end, that the war is the end. My heart started to bleed as remembering Draco. I haven't seen him for a long time now and I'm really worrying.

And then there's the baby. The baby I've to protect as much as I can. To be honest, I wasn't really taking care of it which is definitely a bad thing. Baby, please forgive me, but I'm just doing it to give you a better life without any Dark Wizards.

"There she is." Harry whispered and Helena turned to us. "You're the Grey Lady... The Ghost of Ravenclaw Tower." - "I do not answer to that name."

"No, wait. Sorry, he's my brother, a real dumbass, if you ask me. It's Helena, isn't it? Helena Ravenclaw. Rowena's daughter." I apologised and she turned around again. "Are you two a friend of Luna's?"

"Yeah, we are. And she thought you might be able to help us." - "You two week my mother's diadem." Helena said and I cleared my throat. "Yes. That's right." Harry and I answered together and she opened her mouth to say something, "Luna is kind, unlike so many the others. But she was wrong. I cannot help you two." That was the last sentence before Helena disappeared again.