.。.:*✧75✧*:.。.

I was pretty bored that's why I published a second chapter. Enjoy!
TW: Smut (❗️)
-

Draco and I were walking hand in hand through the hallway. Some students were still looking at us, but we both didn't care. "Hey." I smiled when Harry passed us. "(Y/N), hey." Harry greeted and I glared at Ron.

Draco looked around and squeezed my hand a little. "See you, yeah?" I said and Harry and Ron walked on, smiling at me one last time. "You know. I may love you but I don't like your brother at all." Draco smiled and I nodded with a grin.

Harry POV
I smiled at (Y/N) and we continued walking. "Wait." I said and Ron turned to me with confusion. "Suppose Malfoy is a Death Eater and the Dark Mark is on his arm, and (Y/N) and Malfoy had, you know what, then she would see the Dark Mark." I explained and Ron shook his head.

"That's rubbish. They're together since, well, I don't know, but it's not possible. Do you think they really did it?" Ron said and I shrugged. "We're talking about Malfoy and (Y/N). I should ask her." - "You can't just ask your bloody sister if she had sex with Malfoy." Ron whispered.

"Sorry, Ron, but I can and I will." I smiled and Ron sighed. "Okay, suppose they really had sex and Malfoy is really a Death Eater, (Y/N) would never tell you. He's her boyfriend and I'm bloody sure she would do everything to protect him." - "Ron, I know my sister. And yes, you're right, she would never tell me. So, why don't we use a truth-potion?"

"Bloody hell, Harry. You can't." Ron mumbled and I rolled my eyes. "Know what? I'll ask her today. It's the only way to find out if they really did it." - "Hold on. You just want to find out if they did it, don't you?" Ron snapped and I sighed. "No, Ron, I do this because of the Dark Mark." I said and he gulped.

"What are you going to do if Malfoy's really a Death Eater?" - "I, uh, don't know." I answered, smiling a little. "So, you're just destroying the life of your sister's boyfriend. (Y/N)'s going to kill you." Ron snapped. "Maybe she also wants to find out of Malfoy's a Death Eater and just uses him." I said and Ron sighed.

"Well, I don't think so." He disagreed and I turned to him again. "Listen, Harry. She's your sister and even I know that she really loves him. And even if we both don't want it, he really loves her. Oh, and don't forget that we're talking about Malfoy. He loves no one." Ron added and walked away.

"Ron, wait!" I yelled, catching up with him. "Are you on Malfoy's side?" I hissed and Ron shook his head. "No, of course not. I just don't think it's a good idea to talk with (Y/N) about such private things. I mean, it's none of your business if they did it." He explained and I nodded. "Fine, okay."

(Y/N) POV
We both entered the Great Hall and sat down. I put my head on his shoulder and slowly filled my plate. "Are you so hungry?" Draco questioned as he saw my plate. "Mhm." I mumbled with my food-filled mouth.

Draco shook his head jokingly and filled his plate as well. "How can you eat so... so little?" I questioned and he shrugged with a smile. I kissed his cheek and continued eating.

"Hey, lovebirds." Charlie greeted, sitting down in front of us. "Hello." Draco and I said together causing us to smile a little. Well, Draco is more relaxed now when Charlie is with us.

"How are you too?" She questioned and filled her plate. "Oh, I'm fine." I answered and Charlie turned to Draco. "What about you?" - "I'm fine, thank you." Draco said with a very very small smile.

"You two are so cute together." Charlie mumbled and Draco and I shared a look. He smiled and kissed my nose. "Yep, totally cute." She beamed and I turned to her while blushing a little. "So, what about you and Blaise?" I smirked and her eyes widened a little.