"Well... That Escalated Quickly"

It takes a few moments for me to regain my composure. Listen, I'm a natural flirt; I flirt with my eyes closed and without even realizing I'm doing it, but what that man just did to me was cruel and unusual punishment. I pick myself up and retrieve my belongings and head to the bedroom. Because I only have limited time left, I open up my suitcase, grab my toiletry bag, my towel and head straight to the bathroom. I take a long look at myself in the mirror. My cheeks are flushed and my skin is glowing. I feel like a 15 year old school girl who has just experienced her first encounter with her crush. I throw my hair up in a bun, strip my clothes off and jump in the shower to quickly try and cool myself down.

The schedule says this dinner is a tour kickoff celebration and we should dress nicely (but not formally) so I already knew that the distressed denim pants, YSL t-shirt, vintage black leather jacket and combat boots I was wearing for the day (a typical photographers uniform, if you ask me) would not cut it. After a few minutes of letting the water seep into my skin, I hurriedly wash my face and body and turn the water off to step outside of the shower.

I wrap the towel around myself just as I hear a knock at my door. Who the hell could that be? I don't have time to put on any clothes so I let my hair down from my bun and allow it to cover my shoulders and chest, and quickly run to the front door. I open it slightly to see Jimin standing there, looking like a complete rock star. He's wearing fitted black trousers, a black Henley tee that's been tucked in and the buttons opened to expose a tiny bit of his chest, a black leather Louis Vuitton belt and these insane Gucci loafers that have fur lining. He has his signature dangle earrings in and a black beret on his perfectly tousled, sandy, blonde hair. 

"Hey Jimin," I say politely "did you need something?" I ask.

"Hi. No. Just want to say hi and talk?" He smiles and I open the door to let him in.

"Of course, come on in. Sorry, I just got out of the shower and I'm getting ready. Come to the bathroom and sit and talk while I finish up, is that okay?" I question.

"Yes, that's good" he responds as I lead him into the perfectly pristine bathroom.

We walk in and he takes a seat on the toilet as I stand in front of the mirror and begin to put my makeup on. He looks at me, smiling intently and crosses his legs and leans in to cup his chin into his hands, reminding me of a small child who's watching their mother. I giggle as I watch his movements.

"So, what did you want to talk about? Are you ready for dinner?' I turn toward him as I continue to apply my makeup as quickly and efficiently as I can while still giving him my full attention.

"Yes, I'm ready. Do I look good?" He says as he motions his hands up and down his body, showing off his outfit. "I want to talk about you", he adds.

"Okay, what about me?" I ask him.

"Um, you don't have husband? No boyfriend? Yes?" He asks me blatantly.
"No, I don't", I look over at him and wink and turn back to the mirror to continue applying my makeup.

"Okay good." He nods at me and smirks. "You like Kookie, huh?"

His question makes me drop my makeup brush and I turn to look him in the eyes, knowing full well that he isn't referring to the dessert. Crap, had he seen mine and Jungkook's interactions?

"Um...what do you mean?" I ask him, trying to act as nonchalant as possible.

"I see it. I see you and him are, how do I say" and he takes his hands and places them in front of his face and draws them close together, linking his fingers. "You are magnet to each other", he continues. "Jungkookie eyes go big when he sees you. I have known him a long time and never see this before", he finishes.