"Can We Please Do That Again?..."

I look down at his mouth and lick my lips. I'd be lying if I said I'd never thought about kissing him. He literally has the most gorgeous lips I've ever seen in my life.

I look back at Jungkook and smile at him.

"You're gonna have to let me go, baby" I say to him.

He rolls his eyes and let's me go, very hesitantly.

I scoot away from JK and go toward him

I scoot away from JK and go toward him. I see him leaning toward me, sitting on feet.

I get in a similar position and face him. Our knees are touching and I can feel everyone around us staring.

I hear some beeping and then hear Seokjin say, "3, 2, 1... kiss"

He leans in, places in hands around my face, brings me in and places his lips on mine.

As soon as his lips press into mine, I immediately get the feeling that I'll need more of this. This can't be a one time thing.

His lips envelop mine and he tugs me closer to him. Harder, deeper and more urgent. I swear everyone around me can hear my heart beating.

My hands go up his thighs and settle up onto his chest as he lift off his feet and is straight on his knees, and I follow suit.

Our lips molded together perfectly; soft, sweet, and delicious. He tastes of cherry and feels like heaven.

I have lost all my rationale and all I want to do is devour him.

I feel like I'm falling but floating at the same time.

His tongue presses against my lips, seeking entrance and once it does, it's over.

I can't handle much more.

Why am I feeling this? Why is my skin on fire? Why is his touch so calming?

In the depths of my brain, I hear a beeping sound and realize, the time is up.

But I can't stop... I'm not ready yet.

Before I can even think about continuing, I feel arms around my waist and someone jerking me away.

I land square in Jungkook's arms as my breath is taken from me.

I look around the room and most of the members are left with their mouths hanging open.

The only person to speak is Jin.

"That was hot as hell," he laughs out.

I feel the heat move to my cheeks as I bring my eyes back to his and see his smug smile.

"That was fun, Noona. Thank you," he says as he gives me his sweetest, most adorable Jimin smile.

 Thank you," he says as he gives me his sweetest, most adorable Jimin smile