"We were so Beautiful. We were so Tragic..."

Like clockwork, I hear a knock at my door 5 minutes later. I get up, adjust my night gown and walk toward the door. As I open it, I JK standing there. He's wearing black sweat pants, a white tshirt and an army green teddy bear jacket. My eyes work their way to his and I see him wink at me.

"Change of plans," he tells me. "Can you get changed really quick? I need to drive over to the studio and record a super quick vocal for the track I laid down earlier. PDogg says it's good to go but just needs a few extra touches. It shouldn't take longer than 45 minutes," he explains to me as he walks in the door behind me.
I look at the clock and think that I probably should just say no, I have to meet the guys in 5 hours but honestly, I usually run on a couple of hours of sleep either way so, it doesn't really matter. I'd rather have alone time with Kook either way.

I smile at him and nod my head.

"Yeah," I say. "Let me just get changed," I motion for him to sit down and he plops down on the arm chair across from the bed. I bend down into my suitcase and grab a pair of white joggers, a white sports bra and my new pink teddy bear Boy With Luv jacket (Sejin gave me a huge basket full of merch yesterday that he encouraged me to wear). I place the items on my bed and turn to face JK.

I see him lick his lips and his eyes graze up and down my body. I cross my arms in front of my and grab either side of my nightgown and pull it up and over my head, leaving me naked in front of Jungkook. He brings his hand up to his mouth and bites on his knuckles as his eyes sparkle and a smile spreads across his face. I giggle at him and roll my eyes as I grab the joggers and pull them onto my body.

"You're lucky I need to hurry up," he tells me.

I hurriedly put on the rest of my clothes, grab my sneakers and before I know it, we are walking toward the elevator and heading down to the underground parking garage. JK doesn't try anything funny in the elevator; he simply stands behind me, wraps his arms around my waist and sniffs my hair and places light kisses at the top of my head. He's being so gentle and so sweet, it's such a stark contrast to the man that sent me those messages just 15 minutes ago.

We get to the parking garage and I look around, expecting to see one of their chauffeured cars but there isn't one in sight. He reaches out for my hand and pulls me to walk with him. As we walk, we stop in front of a black Mercedes Benz AMG GT 63 S and he walks me over to the passenger side, opens the door and motions for me to get in. I step inside the car and can't believe my eyes. The all black leather interior screams JK and the blue lighting creates a really sexy ambiance.
He gets into the drivers seat next to me and turns on the car. The loud sound of the engine slightly startles me, and he laughs at my surprise. Before I can move, he leans over me, bringing his face right in front of mine, as he reaches over to buckle my seatbelt.

"Is this your car?" I ask him, my eyes wandering to see how absolutely gorgeous this car was.

"Yeah," he says. "I don't get to drive often but when I do, it's usually late at night or when I'm not working; which doesn't happen to often" he continues as he laughs at his own expense.

"It's beautiful," I tell him. "It's the most 'You' car you could have picked," I say.

He puts the car in drive and we begin to exit the hotel. I feel his hand reach over to mine as he intertwines our fingers and lays our hands in between my legs. This feels like a dream; just he and I, enjoying the most normal and domestic thing ever; it's amazing.

"Put on some music," he says to me. "What's your favorite song right now?" He asks.

I smile at him and take my free hand to the touch display on his dashboard and click the search feature on his ApplePlay. He keeps his eyes on the road as his fingers move up and down my leg.