"진심으로 사랑해 (jinsimeuro saranghae)"

*KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK*

"What the fuck?!" Taehyung says as he brings his head up from in between his legs.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," I groan as my eyes shoot open and I hear the knocking continue persistently. They're knocking on the door to my room so it's obvious that they're looking for me.

Taehyung gets up and throws the blanket off of us. He hands me my shorts and holds his hand out to help me out of the bed.

"Are you expecting anyone, angel?" He asks me.

"No... I have no clue who it can be," I say to him as I throw my shorts on and walk toward the door.

I open the door to see Hyun-Jin. His face is red and I can tell he's slightly embarrassed.

"Hyun-Jin, is everything okay?" I ask him.

"Ms. Eleanor, I'm so sorry to bother you so late but we need to move to another hotel," he tells me.

"What? Why?" I ask him, confused.

Before he has time to answer, both Taehyung and Yoongi are both behind me. Tae must have gone to get Yoongi when he heard me speaking to Hyun-Jin.

They speak in Korean, very quickly, and there is no way for me to understand what is being said. Yoongi says something to Hyun-Jin and then he looks at Tae and he nods his head. Suddenly, I see Yoongi turn on his heels and start grabbing my things off the night stand and dresser, throwing them into my bag and suitcase.

"What is going on? Can someone just please fill me in?" I say.

Taehyung turns to me and places his hands on either side of my arms.

"Angel, they found hidden cameras and microphones in your first room here and then in suite upstairs as well. They think someone has been following you and trying to get inside information on you and us as well," he tells me calmly.

Ji-Woo.... those fucking women. This is beyond infuriating.

"It has to be Ji-Woo, right? Who else could it be?" I tell him.

"That's what they thought but there is no video surveillance of her on the floor except for the day she came to deliver room service, so they're trying to figure out who else could be behind this," he continues. "So, just to be safe, until we know what's going on, we're all going to be moved. We only have 2 more days here in Seoul so it's just for a couple days and then we will leave the country," he reassures me.

I feel like all the air has been taken out of my lungs. Why would anyone want to do this? I guess this is what happens when you are tied in any way to the biggest global heartthrobs. Their fans are obviously very protective of them and I don't blame them; I understand the love and admiration they hold for them, I'm sure the members have helped their fans in ways we can't even comprehend but this is just so scary. Especially knowing that if it is that group of women, the only reason why they're doing this is to be petty and catty.

Yoongi is frantic. I can see he's worried. My heart aches for him. If the tables were turned and it was him in this position, I'd feel the same way. All I want is for him to be safe.

They are my perfect ying and yang.... my calm and collected Taehyung and my frantic and scared Yoongi. I honestly would have thought their demeanor would be the opposite but here we are, learning new things.

And then, all I can think about is Jungkook. I wonder if anyone has told him, if he's worried or if he even cares.

"Noona, lets get you changed into something you can wear outside so we can get going, okay?" Yoongi tells me.