Chapter 17

E n s l e e y s   P O V

I go to grab the bottle, considering it has some vodka left in it, when I notice Jake from the corner of my eye. I wave.

"Jake!" I say slurring, Daniel still in between my legs.

I notice someone beside him, he looks exactly like Ryver.

Even when drunk I think of Ryver, I look over at the guy for another second.

Im drunk but that's most definitely Ryver Webb.

I push at Daniel's chest pushing him away from me, I don't know why I do.

I try to get off the counter wobbling a little.

"You okay?" Comes in Daniel's voice.

"Yeah I'll be back in a sec." I say, handing him the bottle.

"Ensleey?" Ryver says his voice holding a bit of shock, I can tell I'm the last person he expected to see here tonight, I look over to Jacob and of course he's no help.

Thanks buddy!

"Hey." I say holding on to Jake for support, feeling that effects of alcohol that most probably will effect me worse in the morning.

*~*~*~*~*

R y v e r s   P O V

Ensleey leans against Jake almost falling over, she's wearing a short black dress.

I never expected Ensleey Hendrix wasted at college frat party, but here I am.

"Don't fucking fall." Jake says to her.

Pretty rudely.

"Don't fucking let me." She says, her response is unexpected to me. 

"You guys know each other?" I say, trying to register what's going on infront of my eyes.

"Sadly." She says, her words slurring. \

She's clearly drunk.

"I'll call mom." He says to me before turning to Ensleey. "Ens we should go." 

Ens?

"But i'm having fun." She pouts.

"I'll be in the living room with the guys." He says.

Guys?

"Oh no don't leave me here with him mister." She says.

He just gives her glance, as if they were holding a silent conversation with just their eyes.

"Jake!" She says but he's already gone, she stares back at me, her hazel eyes bloodshot, she doesn't look the same. 

"Why the fuck are your here anyways?" She asks.

"For my brother." That was a great response, clearly.

"Fine don't tell me I don't care anyways." She says it like she didn't hear what I said, and maybe she didn't.

I just did tell you I want to say.