Chapter 45

E n s l e e y s   P O V

Days pass by in a fast blur, everything seems perfect from the outside, me and Ryver are still going on strong and have gone on a special date to celebrate our four month anniversary.

It's not that long, but it's hard to remember the days when I didn't wake up with the thought of Ryver Webb. Something I hope won't start to dwindle down until it's gone.

Not like I can actually make that choice for sure, because who knows what the future really holds?

Tonight I plan to watch a movie on my own.

There's nothing better to do, everyone is out living their life, Ryver is hanging with Justin, Cleo is out with Theo, Dean is studying, and who knows what Jake and Collin are up to.

My phone pings halfway through the movie I'm watching for the hundredth time, "She's The Man" will always be a classic when I want a good movie.

I pick my phone up knowing it's probably Ryver, which brings an immediate smile to my face.

I'm a love sick fool, and I couldn't be happier.

My smile vanishes quickly, when I notice the name on the screen.

I feel a zing of panic run through.

Jeff: You mind I sell your pics????

I cringe at the mistakes in the simple sentence, not surprising since he's probably drugged up.

The message scares me. What pictures?

I don't remember much about him other then doing coke with him way too many times, and doing things that sober me, who isn't a heartbroken mess would even think of doing.

My thoughts quickly travels to the pictures i have under my bed, could they be as bad as those?

I sit in agonizing worrying for far too long, before I decide to send a message back to Jeff.

I can't believe he still has my number after a year, I almost forgot his number was even on my phone, I guess that happens when you're lazy.

Ensleey: What pictures?

I don't get a message. Instead my phone starts ringing, I hesitate to pick it up.

But the memory of the pictures I once found, pushed me to answer it.

"Helloooo?" He slurs into the phone confirming my earlier assumptions.

"Just tell me what pictures?" I demand, immediately.

"The ones of your fucking body, are you okay?" He says it like Im the dumb one.

My blood runs cold.

He has to be lying but then again, I assumed Parker was, but I was proved wrong.

Why did I let myself drown in misery and drugs?

The pieces of myself before the dark days are always going to be a distant memory, with the time I lost my sanity over clouding it.

"I-I" I'm lost, and confused trying to scrape anything from my memories of those days, but as always I come out empty.

"Look if you don't come over here then I'm selling' them," his voice is loud, filled with the voice of only someone who is high as a kite.

"Why?"

"I wanna see ya," I know what those words mean.

I also am aware that my stupidity is about to leak from the one word that will seal it.

"Okay, I'll be there,"

He tells me that he's excited to see me, in his own colorful words before hanging up on me.

My plan isn't bulletproof.

But it's the only way, if he truly has pictures I will form a plan there.

If he doesn't, then I'll make an escape, I've been to that frat multiple times, and know my way.

I just hope none of this backfires.

*~*~*~*

I shoot a quick text to Collin while I ride the bus. I figured it'd be simpler than trying to find a parking space in the craziness that is sure to be greeting me.

Collin would be the easiest, and the one of my friends who won't regard me with worry for more time than necessary.

All I have to hope is that he sees my message, and that I don't get slaughtered while his phone is layed carelessly somewhere.

It is not the most uncommon thing to happen, Collin has a tendency to forget where he put his phone.

I make it to my stop and hop off the bus and walk the rest of the way.

The magnitude of peoples problems never settles in, how many people around us are in deep suffering, it's easy to forget that.

There are many people around me, who really knows how many of them are going through their own set of problems.

I rush, and after ten or so minutes I make it to the large house, and take a deep breath before crossing the lawn settled before the house.

Here goes nothing.

~~~~~~~

Thank you, for everyone who read this chapter.

Hope your enjoying the story if you are

And if you did, and isn't too much trouble, please vote and comments.

-R.E