Chapter 31

Warning: This chapter includes mentions of rape, slut-shaming, and has content that is very mature read at your own risk 

~~~

I see him, I see his tall built body, and the same look on his face that seems blurry in my head, but clear enough to notice that same cocky smirk.

I involuntarily gulp.

"What didn't you miss me?" He asks, I feel as though I am stuck in the past.

"No," I say, and try to bypass him, I don't get the chance, because his hand grips my upper arm, in a tight bruising grip.

"You're not going anywhere." He says, "This time I'm going to have my way with you, Parker isn't here to stop me."

He laughs, and I feel my nerves going haywire, at the thought of what he might do to me.

"Then maybe I'll call Parker up, and tell him what a slut his girl is."

"I'll get out of this," I say my words slurring, as I try to sit up, feeling my head has a ton of bricks, I have no clue why I'm saying this, I know there was a reason.

But what was it?

I suddenly feel cold and remember I'm naked.

How did I get naked?

I laugh, I'm so dumb.

"Yeah? In case you haven't realized you would be nothing without me, and you even think about finding someone else, you won't be happy." He grips my jaw tightly, I don't remember when he got in front of me but he did.

He slaps me hard across my face, "Did you hear me!"

I nod, I barely felt the slap, I think it used to hurt but maybe he's right I'm just a dumb slut who'd be nothing without him, I can't even remember if a slap should hurt.

I want to cry, at the familiar words that I've heard so many times in my life, I barely remember how many people called me that, mainly men.

Men who took me to bed, men who knew Parker, Parker's friends, and most importantly Parker.

I need to get back to Ryver and ignore David's empty threats, he won't do anything.

He's close with Parker and he won't risk it.

Those reassuring thoughts go down the drain, when I feel a harsher pull on my arm as he drags me to a bedroom close by, I try to fight him, but I'm no use to his strength.

I have no idea if he's sober, but if he has drunk anything, he hasn't shown it.

I know my only solution is to scream and hope someone will come to my rescue.

So that's exactly what I do, I scream.

Until I feel David's sleazy hand against my mouth, I go to pull it away, but I can't because one of his arms is gripping my arm, and the other he has imprisoned it in between his body and mine.

"Don't make this difficult," he says. I try to shake him off me, but I'm beginning to realize there's no way out, again.

Again, I'm trapped, again I'm a weak girl who can't protect herself and lets a man spread her legs and use her.

I should just let him, so I can leave, so I can be free.

Fighting never helps, it just makes the aftermath worse.

I'm so sick of this.

Though, when I'm suddenly on the bed, and he's pulling out a condom.

I give it one more shot and hope someone will hear me, through all the noise, that someone will rescue me, just this once.