Chapter 16

Finally Friday rolls around, I keep trying to ignore Ryver, apart from class. I don't know what I want to do about the kiss.

The thought is still lingering in my head, I try not to dwell on it.

But nothing seems to be working to get my mind off of it.

I walk out of the school doors, planning on going to my car, when Ryver is suddenly in front of me, his large frame blocking any chance I have at ignoring him.

"Why have you been ignoring me?" He asks, then looks around seeing tons of people, he grabs my wrist, and pulls me behind the school.

He stands in front of me caging me in between him and the brick wall, my breath hitches at our close proximity.

"Pfft me ignoring you." I say with a nervous chuckle.

He furrows his eyebrows. "Is it because of the kiss?" 

Wow he really didn't sugarcoat it.

I feel my heartbeat pick up. "N-no."   

"Then what is it?" He asks coming closer even closer our faces mere inches apart.

I realize I want to kiss him again.

I need to get away from him.

"I-I" I stutter.

What do I even say?

He places his hand and both sides of my head.

"Do you regret it Ensleey?" He whispers against my ear. "Do you want me to stop?" He continues closer, if I move an inch his lips will be on mine. 

He waits a few seconds still getting a response from me, I want to push him away to tell him not, but the words on me, with the sizzling feeling that is in the pit of stomach, begging to sooth it.

He then presses his lips to mine. My eyes close instantly enjoying the sweet sensation of his lips on mine.

His hands go to my waist, my hands wrap around his neck.

We kiss long and hard, his mouth devouring mine, and everything feels like it fades away, and the only thing I can think of is Ryvers mouth on mine. 

Finally my  sanity gets to me and I push at his chest.

"We-We can't be doing this!" I say.

"Why?" 

"Because-because-" I shake my head, tears of frustration start to run down my cheeks, because you wouldn't want a girl whose considered a slut and a whore, a girl who has more problems then she can count, but I can't tell him any of that.

So what do I tell him? That he wouldn't want to be with me when he figures out how broken I truly am, even an answer as vague as that won't cut it.

"Because what Ensleey?" His voices removes me from my thoughts.

"Nothing forget I said anything." I say, I then run off to my car, without sparing him another glance, not wanting to know the look in his eyes, I know one look at them will break me even more.

Once in my car, I cry, I cry because I can't do anything but cry.

*~*~*~*~*

I get dressed in a short black dress that has spaghetti straps, and shows good amount of cleavage, and add a shit ton of makeup, adding red lipstick as a finishing touch.

So when the gang pulls up, Im ready to go, today Jake is the one staying sober.

We get to the party, about forty minutes later, music blasting loud around us.