Prologue

I walk into the living room where my friends are usually seated at these parties, all four heads turn to me.

Dean is the first to speak. "Ens you think I can bang her. Right?" he says smirking while pointing his red solo cup to a blonde girl, it's obvious him and Collin are in another one of their disagreements.

Dean as always thinking about his next victim. I doubt he even remembers the last girl he slept with. I take a seat on the couch next to Cleo who rolls her eyes at Dean.

Cleo another one of my friends she's starting her first year of uni, she's seems more intimidating than she actually is with her bright purple hair and dark makeup.  I adjust my short black dress as I look at my four friends. 

"Probably, though do you think she's blind?" I said taking a sip of my drink.

As Collin and Jake chuckle next to Dean. he gave them a dirty look, clearly not amused my comment.

I know Jake the most out of my four friends he's two years older than me, has way more tattoos than I can count and a lip ring.

Collin also has tattoos but not as many as Jake most of his were on his right arm.

Dean is the only one of the three boys who doesn't have tattoos.

This is mainly since he's scared of needles and we were the only people who know. Not that he will ever admit it, but we all know since its true because his eyes went ten times wider when Jake explained how they would draw on your arm and didn't even hesitate when he said no but then added maybe another time. To cover his anxiousness, we didn't push it further.

But of course teased him about it, cause what amazing friends won't?

This was a normal Friday night for me.

Spending it with my four best friends, getting wasted and talking about random shit at a party. I enjoyed going to parties mainly because there's free alcohol, but its not like I've got anything better to do. The conversation went on from there.

I don't remember half the night. Probably because I drank too much. Not that I normally drink too much, but schools starting again soon. Senior year aka last year of high school, and won't be able do this often.

Especially since I plan for it to go the same as the last three, without anyone knowing anything about me and this life style, I don't need drama in my life everything's perfect the way it is. I plan on keeping it this way.