Chapter 11

I ignore Ryver Webb like a plague, it's been two days since I've last spoken to him, I keep catching him staring at me, the first time  was in class when I was reading Collin and Dean's argument on how it would be if cats and dogs really fell from the sky.

There are four people in the chat, me, Cleo, Dean, Collin, and Jake. I sometimes have to mute my phone for the amount of arguments that happen there, mostly started by Dean and Collin, this one was pretty funny, I got a few chuckles at their childish behaviour.

It's obvious they are the most childish of the group and known each other the longest out all of us. They became friends in third grade after Collin broke Dean's pencil by accident and he apologized by sharing his.

The two later met Jake in college on campus when they were wasted and didn't know which way is there class, turns out they were in the wrong building. Jake said Collin had muttered and I quote "Did the building run away?" 

They're not so bright sober nor drunk. 

Im now seated on Cleo's bed, and we're just having some girl time.

"What's got you distracted?" Cleo asks, taking me away from my thoughts.

"Huh nothing ." I say picking at my nails, she throws her textbook, and it lands with a loud bang  on the floor, away from the bed. She always is throwing things around. Her roommate hates her messiness.

 "If you don't talk to me I will..." She says pausing momentarily looking at the ceiling squinting her eyes. "I don't know what I will do actually but if you don't tell me I will come up something." She finishes her sentence pointing her pencil close to my face. Then casually throws the pencil also landing on the floor.

"I-It's just i have to stupid project in class and I hate the guy I'm doing the project with. You know?" I say looking down. I only said half the truth me and Ryver have finished the project we just have to hand it in. 

Though I can't seem to erase the thought of him from my brain, it's as if it's forever implanted there. Maybe it will be.

"No fucking way!" Cleo squeals I look up quickly alarmed from the sound ofy voice. "You have a crush!" 

"Fuck no." I dismiss the suspicion after a second. He's hot, of course. Do I like him? No. I can't take being in relationship again.

"Ens it's normal to like someone." She says looking ay me with concern.

"No, I can't." I shake my head.

"Please talk to me if you need to we all know Jake can't talk shit when it comes to relationships." She smiles.

Cleo knows that me Jake's friendship. Is simply friendship there's no ounce of attraction from either side, she is aware that he's who I talk to about basically everything.

Even if there were any feelings from me, I know Ryver could never have feelings for me. Im a mess, a spider caught in a web and have no idea how to let loose.

*~*~*~*~* 

Today's Sunday and I have barely gotten any sleep, I don't think I have slept for more than three or four hours at night in at least two years. I might have gotten drunk also. 

It's now almost twelve and I surprisingly don't have a hangover. 

But who the hell is knocking on the door? Aunt Lily left yesterday, and isn't supposed to be back until Monday morning.