Myles Parrish *First Date*

Kaylan (pronounced kay-lin):

-Black hair with blue highlights

-Light skin

-5'4"

Kaylan P.O.V

RRIINNGG

Once the bell rang, I stood up and packed my bag. I walked out the door, quickly.

"Hey, Kaylan, can I talk to you?"

I turned around and saw Myles Parrish jogging towards me. I stopped to let him catch up.

"Hey, hey, slow down, Speedy Gonzalez," I laughed as Myles catches his breath.

"Gimme a sec," he took in one last deep breath and exhaled, "OK, I'm ready."

"What's up, Myles?"

"I wanted to ask you something, but you ran out of class."

"I'm here now, what did you want to ask?"

"Would you wanna hang out tonight?"

I looked at Myles like he was crazy. I've liked him for years, but he could have any girl he wanted. He was popular, but he wasn't a jerk about it, which I loved.

"That sounds like a lot of fun. I can't wait," I felt the heat rushing to my cheeks.

"I'll pick you up around 7," Myles wrapped his arms around me, "Can't wait, see you tonight." I watched as he walked away. I made my way to my next class, thinking about what tonight will bring.

~~~~~

Ding dong

I walked into the living room wearing dark jeans and a red blouse. I opened the door to find Myles dressed in black jeans and a dark blue button down.

"You ready to go, Kaylan?"

I nodded my head and closed the door behind me. "Where are we going?"

"Do you like to sing?"

"Um..."

"Oh this is gonna be fun!"

Myles drives for about 20 minutes and pulls into the parking lot of a tiny cafe.

"Where are we?"

"A restaurant my dad used to take me and my brothers to when we were younger. Every Friday night they have a different theme-"

"Do I like to sing! It's karaoke night, isn't it? That's why you asked me that." He was smart, I couldn't help but laugh.

"You caught me," Myles got out of the car, came around, and opened my door. He took my hand and led me inside.

There was a woman on the stage singing Pocket Full of Sunshine by Natasha Bedingfield. She was awful but she was doing her thing. Myles grabbed a table in the back and we ordered some food.

A lot more people performed, they were just as bad as the first but I wasn't complaining. I was enjoying every minute of this.

Halfway through one performance, Myles leaned over, "You gonna get up there?"

I laughed, "Nope, and you can't make me."

He held his hands up in defense, "Fine, but next time, you are definitely going to sing."

I looked at him and smiled. I held out me hand, "Deal, as long as you rap along with me."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer, "Deal." Myles placed a small kiss on my lips and pulled away slowly. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and we watched as other people embarrassed themselves on stage.

Sorry this took so long, Kaylan! I hope you enjoy anyways!