Antonio *Hate & Sweet*

This is a personal one. Antonio is not famous so I gave you a description of him below.

Alexis:
-Blondish brown hair
-Hazel eyes
-Short

Antonio:
-Long curly brown hair
-Dark brown eyes
-Short

Alexis P.O.V.

 I was sitting in class taking my test I finished first and turned my test in. I went back to my seat and looked around the room. Everyone else was taking the test, except Antonio, the cutest and most arrogant person ever. He was sitting at his desk dozing off.

The bell rang and everyone flew out the room. Antonio and I were the only one's left. I packed up my things and headed to the door.

"Alexis?" I heard my teacher call.

I turned around and looked at her, "Yes, Mrs. Blake?"

She motioned me to her desk, "Can you please help Mr. Antonio here? He seems to have not completed his test and his grade isn't that great. Do you mind tutoring him?"

I looked at Antonio who was smirking at me. I gave him a dirty look and looked back at the teacher, "I don't know."

"I'll give you extra credit if you do it."

I thought about it and nodded my head, "Fine, I'll do it."

"Thank you," she turned to Antonio. "Alexis is going to help you and you better be nice to her."

I walked out of the classroom and to my locker. I felt someone come up next to me.

"So I guess I'll be seeing you tonight?"

"I guess so," I replied.

"I can't wait," he winked.

I rolled my eyes, "Ass."

~~~~~

I was sitting at my kitchen table doing homework when I heard the doorbell ring. I got up and answered it.

"Hey, Alexis," said Antonio walking in. I shut the door and led him to the kitchen.

"DO you have the test from today?" I asked him, wanting to get this session over with quickly.

He dug into his bag and pulled it out. I went over one of the problems with him an made him do a couple by himself as I went to make a snack. I came back to the table carrying a bowl of popcorn and looked at Antonio's paper. I saw he had completed all the problems.

"You finished them?" I asked in awe.

"I'm not as dumb as you might think."

"I never said-"

"You know why I'm so bad in that class?"

I shook my head.

"Because I wanted to spend more time with you."

My mouth dropped, "What do you mean?"

"I do so poorly in that class because I wanted Mrs. Blake to make you tutor me."

"What makes you think she would've chose me?"

"Alexis, you are the smartest girl in our class, of course she would choose you."

I blushed at his words, "Do you really think that?"

He stood up from the chair and took my hands in his, "Yes and I also know you are the most beautiful and sweetest person I have ever met. No one would ever take the time out of their day to help me. I'm such an ass. But you did and I appreciate that, even if I didn't need the help."

"You could've just asked to hang out with me instead of putting your grades in jeopardy."

He laughed, "You're right, but this was way more fun." He lifted my hands and placed a kiss on both of them. Then he moved his hands to my hips and pulled me closer to him. I placed my hands on his neck and our lips connected, sending sparks all throughout my body.

When we pulled away, neither of us could wipe the smiles off of our faces.

Hope you enjoyed this one, Alexis!