Jacob *Dirty*

This is a personal one. Jacob is not famous so I gave you a description of him below.

Grace:
-Dark brown eyes
-Long dark brown hair
-Light skin
-5'1"

Jacob:
-White
-Dark brown hair
-6'4

Grace P.O.V.

"Have you seen my boyfriend?" I asked some girl that was in the kitchen.

"Jacob?"

I nodded.

The girl pointed to couch and I saw him sitting with a bunch of his friends.

"Thanks," I walked over to him.

"Hey, babe. What's wrong?"

"I want to go home."

He stood up from the couch and took my hand, "What's wrong?"

I sighed, "I'm not having any fun and we keep getting separated. This is supposed to be our 9 month anniversary and your spending it with your friends."

"I'm sorry, you're right. A few more minutes, OK?"

"No, you can stay Jacob. I'm going home."

I grabbed my jacket from the coat closet and walked outside. The cold air hitting me hard in the face. Once I finally made it home and I lay down on my bed.

A few moments later, I heard a knock on the door. Jacob walked in, "I was calling your name, but I guess you couldn't hear me over the music."

"Why did you leave?"

"It's our anniversary and I should be spending every moment with you." Jacob climbed on the bed and placed a kiss on my lips. He slowly moved away letting the kiss linger. "You still mad at me?"

"Not at all," I replied. I wrapped my arms around Jacob's neck and pulled him to me, smashing my lips to his.

We continued to make out until I was completely naked and Jacob was shirtless. He stood up from the bed and pulled down his pants. He grabbed my legs and pulled me to the edge of the bed. He lowered his mouth over me.

"Oh, God!" I screamed. He continued to eat me out and my breath came out quicker. Before I was able to cum, he pulled away.

"What the fuck, Jacob?" I wanted to yell.

"Wait for it, babe," he climbed back on to the bed. He lied down and pulled me on top of him.

"You're so hard, baby," I moaned. I began to ride him, my moans getting louder and louder with every motion. "Fuck, Jacob."

"Cum for me baby," he cooed.

I felt myself tighten and release all over him. I collapsed on top of him as I let my breathing subside.

"How was that for an anniversary gift?" Jacob joked.

"Oh shut up," I laughed, lying my head on his chest.

 Hope you enjoy, Pooh!