Ronnie Banks *Hate & Dirty*

Kemi:
-Short, brown hair
-Brown eyes
-Light brown skin
-5'4"

Kemi P.O.V.

"Warning, your ex is walking this way," said my best friend Tyanna. I turned around and saw Ronnie coming.

I groaned, "What the hell could he possibly want?"

"Hey babygirl," Ronnie whispered in my ear.

I turned around and pushed him away from me, "Back off Ronald."

"Ouch, why you being so harsh, ma?"

"Please, you needa get you a life."

"Lemme take you out tonight."

"You're funny if you think imma let you have sex with me."

"Who said we were gonna have sex?" he winked. "I'll be over at 7."

I watched as Ronnie walked away and rolled my eyes, "I can't stand that boy."

Tyanna smiled at me, "You still want him, don't lie."

"No-"

"Have fun tonight, Kemi," she said walking away, laughing.

"You get on my last nerve!" I called out to her.

~~~~~

I was in my room when my door opened. I looked up and saw Ronnie standing there.

"Kemi," Ronnie says as he pushes me into the room and grabs my hips and turns me around so I'm against the back of the door. I look up to him and he moves his hand and puts his fingers in my hair and kisses me hard with passion. I reach up and run my fingers into his hair as I kiss back.

"Oh Ronnie," I say as I slip my tongue against his. He moans and pushes his body against mine so I can feel his body and his boner against me.

He pulls my shirt over my head, takes off my bra and starts rubbing my tits. His hands are rough but he makes his touch soft making me shiver in pleasure. I pull his shirt off and kiss him again this time he slips his tongue against mine. He starts rubbing my boobs and kisses down my neck and on to my chest. I get chills and start to breath heavy. He takes my nipple in his mouth and moves his tongue around it slowly while he plays with the other nipple. I moan softly and slowly buck at his touch. He then starts sucking on my tit. I close my eyes and moan louder.

I grab his face and bring it up to mine letting him look into my lust filled eyes and seeing his eyes as are clouded as mine. I kiss him shoving my tongue in his mouth. He grabs my belt and quickly unbuckles it and strips me of my pants and panties. As I reach for his belt he picks me up while still kissing me. I wrap my legs around him wanting him badly now. He takes me over to the bed and lays me on the edge and stands up. I start to sit up as he spreads my knees and looks at me.

"Closed your eyes," he said as he put his face near my entrance.

I did as he said and felt Ronnie lick between my lips. I moaned. He buried his tongue deep inside me and brought it up. I moaned loudly as he did.

I reached down and grabbed his hair, wanting more of him inside me. He started flicking his tongue. I arched my back feeling the pressure of release. He slides a finger into me. I moan as I start rocking my hips toward him wanting him to eat me out completely. He slowly moves his finger out and in. I moan louder as my release gets closer.

"Cum for me, baby," he cooed.

I screamed out as I released over his fingers. I felt his tongue on me again, "Fuck, Ronnie." He came onto the bed and laid down next to me. "How the hell did you get inside my house anyway? No one is home, but me."

"I know where you keep the spare key," he smirked.

"Damn." I need to tell my mom to find a different hiding spot for the key. "I told you I didn't want to have sex with you, Ronnie, but somehow you still ended up inside my pants."

He laughed, "But we didn't have sex. All I did was pleasure you." He kissed my cheek.

"I missed you."

"I missed you, too. I'm never letting you go again."

Hope you enjoyed, Kemi!