Myles Parrish *Dirty* (Pt. 2)

cont'd

I wasn't expecting him to lean over and kiss me. My whole body buzzed in shock. My mind tried to think of everything at once. The kiss had jumbled my thinking...now all I could think about was him on top of me and my arms around his warm body. His fingers ran through my hair, felt my face. He softly kissed me and my tongue came out to meet his. I ran my hands under the back of his shirt and felt his warm skin. He started sliding down kissing my cleavage. I unbuttoned my blouse for him. He was so gentle as he kissed my tits and nipples. I lay there feeling his hair and slowly squirmed.

I jumped up and wrapped my arms around his shoulders bringing my lips to his. He had no choice but to wrap his arms around me and brace himself or we would have crashed onto the floor. He turned us around and I felt the wall against my back as we kept making out. I could feel pleasure coursing through me. He pressed himself against me as we kissed, his hard chest was crushing my breasts and it felt amazing. He slid a leg between mine and moved one of his hands off my ass, running it up, along my body, and he began massaging one of my breasts through my top.

I whimpered into his mouth, my entire body was on fire and I wanted him. I wanted every inch of his body and I wanted to see him in absolute bliss. There was no fear at all, just an overwhelming desire to taste him. Everything he was doing felt so new and so amazing to me. Positioning his hands back under my ass, supporting me, Myles began carrying me further into the house and down a hallway. I wrapped my legs around him, clinging to him. He took me into his bedroom and used his foot to kick the door closed. Carrying me over to the bed he slowly lowered me down until he was laying on top of me.

"You are so fucking hot," he said as he began kissing my neck, his hands massaging my breasts. My legs were spread wide. My skirt had bunched up and I could not believe how burning with need I was as he laid between my legs. His kisses and gentle licks he was giving my ears and neck were driving me crazy as I writhed and moaned under him. I needed more and placing my hands on his head I gently pushed down. Myles took the hint and lowered himself, moving to the top of my breasts. I could not believe how hungry I was for it.

He suddenly sat up and pulled his t-shirt off. I felt his hands begin trying to unclasp my bra. I felt him move from between my legs and looked to see he had stood up. He unzipped his jeans and pushed them and his boxer shorts down.

Sitting up quickly I took hold of his member with one of my hands. It was hot to the touch. When I leaned forward and licked from the tip, I heard him moan above me. That made me want it more than ever. Knowing I might be able to make him feel as good with my mouth was empowering. Opening up, I slowly brought Myles into my mouth, running my tongue around. When it hit my throat, I heard him say "Holy shit...Katrina, that feels so fucking good." Hearing him cry out my name in pleasure was one of the best moments of my life to that point. I managed it three times in a row when I suddenly felt him swell. I thought I was going to choke when he shot a massive load of cum.

Myles lied on the bed and lifted me up, he lowered me down, I felt the head sliding into place and nudging at my entrance. His hands moved to my waist as I began grinding and riding him. I loved the way swivelling my hips on him made him feel inside me. My tempo increased and I was loving this. "Oh Myles...this feels so good...I can't stop moving...I never dreamed you would feel this good."

"You're so fucking tight, Katrina," he moaned out.

"Fuck!" I screamed as a massive orgasm tore through my body. I locked onto him as he cried out and came with me, filling me with his load. Knowing he had just shot off inside me, seeing his body go rigid, and him buried deep inside me, prolonged my orgasm. I had never in my life experienced anything like this. I was having a seizure and felt my juices flooding out.

Collapsing forward onto his chest I could feel my whole body tingling, from the tip of my toes to the top of my head. Myles's arms wrapped around me and he held me tight, caressing my back and stroking my hair.

"Katrina are you okay?" he asked softly.

"Yes...that was the most amazing thing I have ever felt." I said.

"I'm glad you enjoyed your first time, baby girl."

"I'm glad I got to experience it with you, Myles." I placed a kiss on his lips and snuggled back into his arms, letting sleep take me over.

I'm so sorry this took me forever to make! I made sure to do an amazing job on this to make up for the time! Hope you enjoy it!