Jaxon Howden *Dirty* (Pt. 2)

cont'd

"Jasmina, there was a problem with the room assignments."

I looked up at the coach and sighed, "What happened?"

"They confused you and Jaxon as the same person. How? I'm not quite sure, but they thought you were the same person and put you in the same room. Fortunately, it is a suite and it's very roomy so if you do share the room with Jaxon, you guys will have lots of space. I can figure something else out if you'd like."

"Thanks Coach, but it'll be fine. I don't feel like putting anyone through anymore trouble and I feel like we'd be here for hours trying to change rooms."

He breathed a sigh of relief, "Thank you for being so understanding."

I nodded my head and grabbed my suitcase. I walked over to Lizzie, Chris, and Jaxon. "So Mr. Howden, it looks like we'll be sharing a room. I'm sorry if it makes you feel uncomfortable, I already told-"

"That's fine!" He shouted happily. I raised my eyebrows at his enthusiasm. He coughed, "I mean that sounds cool."

He helped me carry my bags to our room and we got settled in.

"Are you sure that it's OK we share a room?" I asked nervously.

"Yes, Jasmina. Look imma be honest with you, I've been feeling you for a while and I never know what to say around you. It's like you make me all tongue tied and confused."

A tear fell onto my arm, "I've never had anyone say things like that about me."

Jaxon looked at me and realized that I was crying, "What's wrong?"

I wiped the tears away and began laughing half-heartedly, "I've always been made fun of because I'm not girly. You don't think I haven't heard some of the things the guys on the team have said about me? I'm basically a man to them."

"Then you're the sexiest man I've ever seen."

I looked at him surprised.

"Oh shit, I didn't mean to say that," he said quickly.

I stood up from the bed and walked over to the beautiful boy in front of me. I watched as he looked me up and down and bit on his bottom lip.

"Jaxon, do you want to kiss me?"

He leaned over and brushed his lips against mine. There was a new feeling that he invoked in my soul, and I wanted more. That feeling flooded every pore of my being. I caught myself craving his kiss, his touch, his very essence. I wrapped my arm around his neck and pulled him back to my lips in a grip that Jaxon knew he was powerless to overcome. I began to probe against his lips with my tongue, seeking his permission to give him a part of me that was emerging in for the first time in my life.