Myles Parrish *First Time*

Amanda:

-Light brown hair

-Dark brown eyes

Myles P.O.V.

Me: Wanna come over tonight?

Amanda: For what?

Me: I wanna see you

Amanda: What are you planning, Myles?

Me: Nothing! Can't a boyfriend just wanna hang with his girlfriend?

Amanda: Well when you put it that way...yeah I'll come over. I'll be there in 20 minutes.

Me: I'll be waiting.

I hung up the phone and slid it in my pocket. I looked around my room and realized it was a mess. I quickly cleaned it up, shoving most of it all in my closet. I sprayed my room with my cologne that I know Amanda loves. I want everything to be perfect for her first time.

When I was putting the new sheets on my bed, I heard the doorbell ring. I walked down the hall to the front room and opened the door. Amanda was standing on the other side wearing a pair of black leggings and a sweater that hung on her body loosely.

"Hi, Myles," she said smiling brightly.

"Hi, baby," I grabbed her hand and led her inside.

"What are we doing?" she asked sweetly.

I opened the door to my room and she gasped. The room was lit by the few candles I had and the sunset outside my window. "I thought maybe we'd hang out here and you can spend the night."

"Myles, your room is spotless! What's the special occasion?" She looked at me, her eyes sparkling with curiosity.

I sat down on the bed and pulled her closer to me so she was standing between my legs. I put my hands on her cheeks and leaned in to kiss her. Her mouth met mine and our tongues began to dance around each other. With a shove, Amanda pushed me onto the bed and rolled on top of me. We continue to make out for a few minutes, until she pulls away and looks into my eyes, I am under her spell.

"You are so beautiful, baby," I said, stroking her beautiful brown hair.

She kisses my lips once more and moves slowly down my body. She undid my zipper and pulls down my pants. She takes off my boxers and lets both items drop to the floor. She jerks my hard member with her hand a few times before engulfing it with her mouth. She begins sucking it, having no trouble getting my full length in her mouth.

Amanda's tongue dances around my member. It moves up, down, clockwise, counterclockwise, and it wraps itself around me. Suddenly it feels as though it is wrapped around the whole thing, and squeezing on it with great pressure. The feeling is unbearable, and I finally blow my first shot right down her throat. She does not seem phased as she effortlessly swallows. Three more shots, just as hard as the first, shoot out, and she continues to swallow and suck. She manages to keep every bit of my cum inside as she finally releases me.

I drop my head back, exhausted. After a few seconds, I sit up and take my shirt off, throwing it onto the floor. I watched as she stood up from the bed and removed her clothes. Amanda got back onto the bed, got down on her hands and knees, and starts crawling up my body.

She slowly drops onto me and sits with my full length in her for a moment.

"Let me know if I hurt you, alright?" I tell her sweetly.

"I'm fine," she hisses, slowly grinding back and forth. Amanda rose up, reaches for the head of my member and drops back down, speeding up with each hump, quickly getting into a rythm.

"Mmm," she moaned.

"Fuck, babe, you're so damn tight," I held on to her hips as we continued our perfect rhythm.

Her muscles throbbed as she continues dropping to the hilt of my cock with each thrust. As she humps faster and faster I feel myself getting closer to climax and she continues to fuck me. I grab her tits for support, and she leans back, letting out a loud moan.

"Ahh!" her moans turn to screams, which drive me off the edge. As I contract before I blow the first load, Amanda slams down, grounding herself into my cock.

I feel Heather begin to orgasm as I blow. Her whole body spasms together on the second and third. I go off five or six more times, and Amanda collapses on top of me.

"Holy shit, Myles! I feel amazing, you're the best," she rolled off of me and underneath the blankets.

I wrapped my arms around and pulled her closer to me, "I'm so glad you enjoyed your first time, baby," I kissed her forehead and watched as she drifted off to sleep.

Enjoy, Amanda!