Myles Parrish *Dirty*

Kemi:
-Short brown hair
-Brown eyes
-5'3"

Kemi P.O.V.

"Kemi, what the fuck is your problem!?"

"Myles, all you do is work! You never make time for us!"

"Last time I checked, you were happy I was buying you all these expensive gifts!"

"You think I care about this shit, Myles?" I yanked the watch from my wrist and threw it on the ground, "I don't want it anymore." I threw off every piece of jewelry that he ever gave me. I looked at my hand and saw my engagement ring. I looked up at Myles and he looked worried. I slipped the ring from my finger and threw it on the floor. "I don't want any of this stuff if it means you aren't around anymore." I ran up the stairs and slammed the door. I was crying on my pillow when I heard the door open and close. I looked up and saw a guilty Myles.

"Leave me alone," I whispered, secretly hoping he wouldn't listen to me.

"I can't leave you here knowing that you are upset with me. He climbed into the bed next to me, "You are my fiancee, I will start making more time for you. I promise."

Myles kissed my lips softly before moving to my neck. My hands roamed his back before I unbuttoned his shirt, shoving it off his shoulders. He pulled my shirt over my head and threw off my bra. His head swooped down taking one boob in his mouth, sucking gently. I moaned loudly, the sensation sending static through my body. I shimmied out of my pants and Myles moved his kisses south. He pulled down my panties, leaving me exposed in front of him. He began to flick his tongue and lick at my sensitive skin. After a few minutes, I was squirming under his touch, I wanted to let go, but Myles stopped. We flipped over to where I was on top. I slowly sat myself down on his member. He grabbed my hips and began lifting me up and down.

"More," I moaned out as he went inside me, but not how I wanted it. I removed his hands from my waist and laid my hands on his shoulders. I rode him the way I wanted to, I lifted my hips and slammed down on him hard.

"Oh fuck, Kemi," Myles growled as he closed his eyes and let his head fall back on the pillow. Myles began lifting his hips to meet with my movements, my hands were scratching his chest. I felt myself tightening around him. Myles pressed a finger between us and began rubbing my swollen area. I threw my head back and let out a cry. With one last thrust, he came inside me as I came over him.

I lied down on his chest, him still inside me, "I'm sorry, baby." He said stroking my hair.

"It's OK, I forgive you," I sighed.

"Really?" I nodded my head, "Well then this belongs to you," he picked me up off of him and I shivered, I was still sensitive. He picked up something from the nightstand dresser and grabbed my hand. "I still want to spend forever with you." He slipped the ring back on my finger, "I love you, Kemi."

"I love you, too, Myles."

Sorry this is late Kemi! I hop you enjoy though!

Follow her Twitter @Ayeluff