Sammy Wilkinson & Myles Parrish *Sweet & Dirty*

Grace:
-Dark brown eyes
-Long dark brown hair
-Light skin

Grace P.O.V.

Sam pulled me closer to him as we spun around the dance floor. Once we left the party he took me home, "Sam this was one of the best dates ever."

"I'm glad you had a good time," he leaned down and placed a soft kiss on my lips. "Goodnight, Grace."

"Night, Sam," I opened my door and shut it behind me. I walked into the living room , where I saw Myles sitting on my couch. "What are you doing here?" I asked surprised to see him."

"Who's Sam?" he asked.

"Have you been drinking?"

"Not a single drop," he answered, his eyes never leaving mine. "Now tell me who the hell Sam is."

"He's just a friend."

"Really? That kiss looked pretty friendly to me."

"Why do you even care, Myles? We broke up," my voice rose with my anger.

"You know I still love, Grace. More than anyone I have ever loved," Myles walked towards me and cupped my face in his hands. He kissed me deeply. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he grabbed my butt.

I heard the door open behind me, "Hey Grace you left your-"

I turned to Sam and he looked at Myles and I bodies closely pressed together. I looked at him, but he seemed to be thinking about something. Before he could open his mouth and say something, I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the couch. I don't know what came over me, but I wanted Sam. I looked at Myles and he seemed to understand beause he moved out the way. I sat down next to Sam on the couch and began to make out with him.

He pulled away with a surprised look on his face, "W-What are you doing?"

"Sh," I whispered, "I want to try something." I smashed my lips to Sam's again and he kissed back. He grabbed a handful of my hair and I let out a slight moan. I unbottoned his jeans to pull tehm and his boxers down. I grabbed his member and began jerking him off. He removed his lips from mine and pulled my shirt over my head. He unclasped my bra and threw it to the floor. He rubbed my breasts. I made quick eye contact with Myles and he looked like he was enjoyed watching me with another person. I broke the kiss again and watched as Myles pulled his pants down. I stood up and took off my shorts and panties.

We all repostioned ourselves on the couch, so I was on all fours with Myles behind me and Sam sitting in front of me. I took Sam into my mouth as Myles entered me from behind.

"Mmm," I moaned onto Sam's dick. I heard a grunt from both boys and I couldn't help but smile to myself. I soon heard another moan escape Sam's lips as he exploded in my mouth, which turned me on even more. I backed into Myles so he would push farther in me. I felt Myles tighten and I knew he was close. I continued to stroke Sam so he wouldn't feel left out.

Myles and I came at the same time as Sam came for his second time. Once we cleaned up and had redressed ourselves, I looked at both boys and we all laughed.

"What the hell just happened?"

"I don't know," thye both replied. I said goodnight to them and went to my room. I took a shower and got ready for bed. I went to sleep thinking about the wild night I just had.

OMG GRACE! I really hope you enjoy this considering this is my first time writing about a threesome!

Follow her Twitter @_Gbalatbat