Jack Gilinsky *Anniversary & Dirty* (Pt. 2)

I sat on the bed bawling my eyes out. I can't believe he forgot our anniversary. They day we finally became one and he completely ignores it. I stand up and walk over to the calendar hanging on the wall. I grab a red pen from a nearby drawer. As I go to cross the day off the calendar I notice something.

"Alexis?" Jack slowly opens the door and peaks his head inside. I look over at him; his face pale, but oddly red. "Whats going on? Why did you tell at me?"

I took a deep breath and dropped the pen on the dresser, "I thought you forgot our anniversary..."

His face perked up and he moved his whole body into the room, "I would never-"

I hold up my hand, "I know. I messed up the date. I was so excited that I mistook today for tomorrow. I'm such an awful wife."

"Hey now, that's not true. You obviously care a lot to yell at me in front of our children." He chuckled.

"Oh no! The kids, are they OK?"

Jack laugh and placed his hands on my shoulder, "They weren't even phased. They're sleep now."

I looked at the time: midnight. I looked back up at Jack and his eyes were bright.

"Happy anniversary," we both say at the same time, causing us to break out into fits if laughter.

Jack rubbed my cheek with the palm of his hand, "I love you, baby."

"I love you," I replied, kissing his lips softly. I pulled away and saw Jack's eyes grow dark.

We connect lips one more time as he lays me down on the bed. I begin to shed off every article of clothing on him and on me. As he leaves a trail of kisses down my chest, on both breast, and my stomach, his hand reaches down to my entrance and rubs tiny circles. My back arched, away from the bed and I let out a moan. 

"Shh, baby, we need to be quiet," he whispers. "We don't want to wake the children." He kisses my ear.

He moves his fingers slowly. I feel myself coming closer and closer. He removed his fingers and the sudden emptiness shocks me. Jack moves his body back up and I feel him thrust his member inside of me.

I put a hand over my mouth and let out a scream.

"Are you OK?" He asks quietly, I nod my head quickly.

I move along with his moderate tempo. Jack wraps his arms around me and I use him as my balance.

"I love you," he says as his movements become quicker. He kisses my neck and shoulder. "Fuck..."

I was barley able to speak, I was bouncing fast on top of Jack and I wasn't able to find my voice. I grab on to his arms and continue to bounce and rock. My stomach tightens.

We moan each other's babes as we finish. I fall backwards and he lays on top of me.

"If that's what happens if you forget an anniversary, I wanna see what happens if you forget my birthday," Jack says.

I hit his arm and laugh out loud, probably waking the children.

Enjoy girly!