Sammy Wilkinson *Dirty*

Bella:
-Light brown hair
-Blue eyes
-5'2"

Bella P.O.V.

Sam was lying on the bed, me on top of him. His hands were on my ass as I grind my hips into his, while holding on to his shoulders. I felt his erection against me. He ripped off my shirt and bra, leaving my chest bare. He took one breath into his mouth and used his other hand to massage my other. I pulled his shirt off of him and threw it to the floor. We flipped over so he was on top. He kissed down my chest and stomach and removed my jeans. He placed a kiss on at my entrance through my panties. I sat up on the bed and he got on his knees. I pulled down his jeans and boxers and grabbed hold of his member. He put his hands on my head as I let him enter my mouth.

"Bella," he moaned. I then moved my head away and let my hand pump him. Before I could finish him off, he hopped off the bed and dragged my legs to the edge of the bed. His tongue licked up my thighs. His tongue reached my entrance and I let out a moan. I didn't bother muffling my screams as I felt him enter one finger, then two.

"Oh Sammy," I groaned.

"Do you want me?" Sam growled, adjusting himself outside my entrance.

"I need you," I hissed. Sam grabbed my hips and slammed into me. He moved one hand to one of my breasts and played with it, while his other hand kept its place on my hips. I couldn't hold it in any longer.

"Oh fuck, Sam!" I screamed, exploding all over him.

"Shit, Bella," he fell on top of me gently. "You're so beautiful," he said running his hands through my hair.

"I love you," I said drifting off to sleep.

"I love you, too," he replied, giving me one last kiss.

I hope you like it, Bella!