Myles Parrish *Dirty* (Pt. 3)

cont'd

"Fuck," Myles moaned. I smiled. Knowing I was giving him this much pleasure was turning me on. I knew he was gonna cum soon so I wrapped my lips around his hard member. He stiffened and released. I licked up and swallowed as much as I could. I crawled back to him and lied on his chest again.

"Damn, babe," Myles flipped us over and kissed my lips. It was warm and tender. I didn't want it to stop, but he pulled away and smiled, "Your turn."

Myles kissed my neck as he unclasped my bra. He took it off and threw it on the other side of the room. He sucked on one breast as he massaged the other. He alternated between both. He kissed down my stomach and stopped at my crotch. He placed a kiss over my panties and I shivered.

"You're so wet, baby," he pulled my panties down my legs and threw them, too. His middle finger found its target. He ran his finger up and started slowly stroking the little nub. I moaned loudly. He increased his speed and I grabbed his hair.

"Mmm, Myles," I moaned. He smiled up at me. He removed his fingers and grabbed his jeans, taking a condom out of them and slipped it on.

"You ready?" he asked sweetly. I nodded. He entered me slowly.

"Ugh, fuck," I wanted to scream, but I didn't want him to think he was hurting me. After a few minutes, he started speeding up his thrusts until he got a nice rhythm. Not too fast, not too slow but something that didn't tire him out in two seconds and kept me moaning and groaning with pleasure. I grabbed his shoulders and matched his movements. Soon both of us were cumming and sweating.

"Holy shit, Amanda. That was amazing," he turned to look at me.

All I could do was nod my head. I was trying to catch my breath. I watched as Myles stood up and put his clothes back on. He helped me up and gave me my clothes. I put them back on and grabbed the blankets, putting them inside the washing machine. We walked into the living room as Jennifer and Kalin came back carrying bags of food.

"Did y'all become friends?" Jen asked.

I looked at Myles and laughed, "Yeah, you can say that."

Hope you enjoy, Amanda!