Myles Parrish *Sweet & Dirty*

Asia:

-Long, brown hair

-Blue eyes

Asia P.O.V.

 "Myles why did you call me here?" I asked laughing as he dragged me up to his room.

He sat me down on his bed and picked up his guitar, "I want to play you a new song Kalin and I wrote." He began to strum a few chords on the instrument and started to rap:

"I got a couple bad ones in the backseat

Can you turn the bass up is what they ask me

And I don't really run fast, you can catch me

But I-I dream chase like an athlete..."

He finished and looked up at me, "Its not much, but what do you think so far?"

"Myles, that sounds amazing!" I got up from his bed and hugged him.

He looked into my eyes and kissed my lips. I grabbed the guitar from his hand and set it back on its stand. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he lifted me up. He kissed my neck and I started moaning, "Mmm." He lied me down on his bed continuing to suck my neck, "M-Myles." He found my sweet spot. Before I knew it, we were both lying on his bed naked. He lowered his head and stuck a finger inside me, "Ugh."

"Mm, baby. You're so wet for me," he smirked. Before I hit my climax, he replaced his finger with his member. My moans became louder as he slammed inside me harder. He leaned down over my body and I raked my fingers down his back. His rhythm became sloppy and I knew he was close.

"Myles, I'm about to -" I moaned.

"Wait for me, baby."

I didn't know how much longer I could hold it in, "Fuck, Myles."

"OK, baby. Cum for me," I screamed as I felt myself explode. "I love seeing your face when you reach your high."

He pulled himself and lied down next to me, "Can you sing me something, Myles?"

"I'll sing you anything you want." He began to sing a random song as I drifted off to sleep.

Hope you enjoyed Asia!

Follow her Twitter @sorryimasia