Kalin White *Argument to Make-Up*

Rachel:
-Dark brown eyes
-Brown eyes
-Light skin
-5'0"

Rachel P.O.V.

"Hey, Kalin," I said walking up to him at his locker.

"Hey baby girl," he kissed my cheek. "So what are our plans for the night?"

"I don't know about you, but I'm going to Shilo's party."

He stopped walking, "No you're not."

"I'm sorry? Who gave you the right to tell me what I can and cannot do?"

"You are not going to that party, Rachel and that's final."

"No, I'm going to that party, Kalin. That's final." I walked away from him, ignoring his calls.

I went home and started to get ready for the party. I decided to wear a short, sleeveless black dress and strappy silver heels to make me a few inches taller.  I grabbed my wallet and car keys, hopped in my car and drove to Shilo's house. When I got there, the place was already crowded. I pushed my way though until I found the kitchen. I looked around and didn't recognized a few people that went to my school. They were all drunk.

"Hey you made it," said a voice. I turned around saw Shilo with a red cup in his hand.

"Hey, yeah I told you I'd be here."

"Where's the boyfriend?"

I rolled my eyes, "Don't know, don't care."

"Ouch. He doesn't know what he's missing out on. You look sexy."

I smiled, "Thanks Shilo."

"Wanna dance?"

"Yeah." Shilo put his drink down and grabbed my hand taking me into the living room. I grind against him to the beat of the music.

After a few minutes of dancing, I felt something in his pants bulge. "Woah, I am so sorry!"

"Nahh, you're good, baby girl."

I stopped and thought of Kalin. He calls me baby girl. I moved away from Shilo, "I think its time to go. I need to talk to my boyfriend."

"Don't go. The fun is just starting." Shilo grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the stairs. I tried to get out of his grip but he was stronger than me.

"Let her go," said a voice, knocking Shilo over.

"What the..." I looked to the ground and saw a figure punching the hell out of Shilo. Two guys came over and lifted the guy off of him, "Kalin?"

"Let's go," Kalin grabbed my hand and walked out of the house. "Did he touch you? Are you hurt? Did you drink anything?"

I shook my head in response to his questions.

He pulled me into his arms and hugged me tightly, "What the hell is your problem?" he asked into my hair.

I felt a few tears leave my eyes. "I'm so sorry Kalin."

"I'm sorry, too, baby girl. Let's go home." Kalin and I got into his car and drove off holding hands.

OK, so I want a Kalin now...Hope you enjoyed!