Kalin White *Dirty*

Lakaya:
-Brown eyes
-Caramel skin
-4'11"

 Lakaya P.O.V.

I am sitting on a log next to Kalin White. The Kalin White. I am so glad I decided to join this camping trip. I glanced over at him and caught him staring at me. I looked into his perfect green eyes and I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Lakaya!"

I jumped at the sound of my name. I looked for the source of the voice and saw my friend Jasmine waving at me.

"Hey, what's up?" I replied.

"Can you go grab some more blankets from your car? Take someone with you so you're not alone."

"OK," I stood up and looked around the group. I didn't know many people and I guess that showed on my face because Kalin jumped up.

"I'll go with, if you don't mind," he smiled.

"Of course," I smiled back. Kalin and I walked through the path to the tiny parking lot outside of the forest.

"So, you having fun?" asked Kalin putting his hands in his pockets.

"I think my night is going to get a little better," I smirked.

We made it to the car and Kalin leaned his back against it, "Oh really? What makes you say that?"

I moved closer to Kalin, "You tell me," I whispered. I stood on my tip toes and placed a small kiss on his lips. I let my lips hover over his and smiled. His eyes turned darker and I could feel the bulge growing in his pants. He grabbed my head and pulled me back in for another kiss, this one hungrier.

"Mmm," I moaned as his hands roamed my body and he cupped onto my breasts. He began trailing kisses down my neck. "Stop," I said pulling away from Kalin's grasp.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked looking really disappointed.

"No, I just wanted to get a little more comfortable." I grabbed my keys from my pocket and unlocked my door. I slide inside and Kalin slide in after me.

He relieved me of my jacket, shirt, and bra. He continued kissing his way down my body. Once he got to my pants, he unbuttoned them and slide them down. He travelled back up to my chest. He took one nipple into his mouth for a moment, then the other. I pulled his shirt over his head and threw it aside. I could feel the heat between our bodies and his heart beat pounding in his chest. I put my hand on his shoulders, pushing him down to encourage him. I watched as Kalin settled between my thighs. I eased my them apart to give him easier access. He kissed his way along the hemline of my panties, his fingers brushed against them, sending electricity through my body. He kissed my are softly then proceeded to pull my panties to the side. He started slow, licking and kissing. He covered my slit with his mouth, penetrating me with his tongue. My hips buckled and I squirmed in the tiny area.

"Ugh, fuck!" I yelped, glad no one could hear me. Kalin took this as a sign to stick a finger inside me, along with his tongue. I was overcome with pleasure, I didn't bother to try and hold in my screams. After a few more pumps from his fingers, I came.

The sweat was rolling down my body. I looked up and saw Kalin smiling. We got dressed quickly and headed back to the campsite.

"We should really finish what we started after everyone goes to bed," Kalin said, wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"I agree," I replied. We got back to camp and saw everyone drinking hot chocolate.

"Um, Lakaya?"

I turned and looked at Jasmine, "What?"

"Where are the blankets?"

Shit.

Sorry this took so long, but I hope you enjoyed Lakaya!

Follow her Instagram @_kam_slays_tab_