Kalin White *News*

Blair

-Light brown hair

-Hazel and green eyes

-Light skin

-5'6"

Kalin P.O.V

I opened the door to find my apartment empty. "Blair?" I walked into the kitchen and it was empty. "Blair you here?" I called out again. I heard a sniffle come from the bedroom. I walked slowly down the hall to our room. I stepped inside, the only source of light was coming from the bathroom. I put my ear to the door and heard quiet sobs.

I knock on the door, "Blair?" I pushed the door open and found my girlfriend lying on the floor with her knees raised to her chest. She looked up at me, her eyes were bloodshot. She began crying again.

I got down on the floor and pulled her into my arms, "Blair, what's wrong?"

"I'm sorry, Kalin. I'm so sorry!" She clutched onto something in her hand. I pried it out of her grip and stared at it.

It was a pregnancy test that read positive. Blair was pregnant. I was in shock, "Is it mine?"

She looked at me through her dark red eyes, "Of course its yours, Kalin. I would never cheat on you."

"Then why are you sorry?"

"I didn't want you to be upset with me."

"Blair, this is probably the greatest news I have ever received! You're pregnant with our child! We're going to be a family." I looked down at my girlfriend, who was now smiling from ear to ear. I leaned down and kissed her forehead. "We're going to be parents."

"Do you think we're ready?"

"As long as we're together, we'll be ready for anything. I promise," I hugged Blair. We sat on the bathroom floor for another hour talking about possible baby names. I can't wait to build the rest of my life with her.

Enjoy, Blair!