Myles Parrish *First Date*

Kaylan (pronounced kay-lin):
-Black hair with blue highlights
-Light skin
-5'4"

Kaylan P.O.V.

I was sitting in front of my vanity putting on a thin layer of makeup on my face. Myles Parrish finally asked me out after years of me crushing on him. I was so excited, but I wanted to seem cool. I put on a mint green dress with nude flats and put my hair into loose curls.

As I was checking myself in my mirror, I heard the doorbell. I ran downstairs and opened the door to see Myles with his hands in his pockets. "Hey," I breathed.

"Hey," he smiled a breathtaking smile. "You ready to go?"

I nodded my head and grabbed my purse. We got into the car and he drove off, "Where are we going?"

"I really just want to spend some time with you, if that's OK."

"That sounds perfect." Myles drove to a store where he bought some sandwiches and fruits. Then he drove us to an open hill that looked down on our town. "This place is beautiful."

"Yeah, I like to come here when I want to be alone. I've never told anyone about this place , except now."

I was freaking out inside, he brought me to his special place. What is that supposed to mean?

I felt a pair of arms wrap around me, "I've had a crush on you for the longest time, Kaylan. I can't believe I'm just acting on these feelings now."

My heart was beating fast. I swear, if I were in a cartoon, you would see it beating out my chest. "What are you trying to say, Myles?"

He took a deep breath, "I'm asking if you would be my girlfriend."

I turned around in his arms, "I would love to be your girlfriend." I kissed his cheek.

He smiled and hugged me tight, "Let's eat." Myles laid out a blanket and set the food on top. We sat down and enjoyed our late lunch as the sun set over the city.

Hope you enjoyed Kaylan!