Cam Fairfax *Prom Proposal*

Kaylan ( pronounced kay-lin):
-Black hair with blue highlights
-Light
skin
-5'4"

Kaylan P.O.V.

My best friend, Tamera, and I were sitting in our last class of the day when the telephone rang. Our teacher answered it then hung up, "Tamera, you are going home."

I watched as she walked out of class with a smile on her face. I wonder what's going on.

Our teacher continued talking about the Declaration of Independence for the rest of class, when the dismissal bell sounded. I packed up my stuff and walked to the student parking lot to find Cam's car.

"Where the hell is he?" I whispered to myself.

I looked around and saw everyone running towards the football field. I followed suit. Once there, I saw everyone smiling and heard a lot of awes.  I pushed through the crowd to get to the front. Standing in the middle of everyone was Kalin, Myles, Tyler, Tamera, Jake, and my boyfriend Cameron. Tamera walked up to me and grabbed my hand.

Cam stood in front of me holding a poster with pictures of us since we were children. I couldn't contain the smile on my face.

"Kaylan," he started, "I have known you since we were in diapers. I have loved you ever since I knew what the word meant. You probably thought I wasn't going to ask you to prom, but I know how much you wanted this." He took a deep breath, "Will you got prom with me, baby girl?"

I laughed at how over dramatic he was being, "For a second there I thought you were going to propose."

"I did propose, though. A prom proposal," he laughed.

"Shut up, and I'd love to go with you," I replied.

Cam lifted and spun me around in his arms. He set me back on the ground and kissed my lips as the crowd awed.

"Hopefully, I'll be able to make the marriage proposal soon."

"We'll see." I said, giving him another kiss.

Hope you enjoyed, Kaylan!