Jack Gilinsky *Cute & Dirty*

Samantha P.O.V.
"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Samantha. Happy birthday to you."
I opened my eyes and saw my boyfriend, Jack hovering over me. I smiled up at him as he leaned down and placed a kiss on my lips.
"Good morning, Jack."
"Good morning, baby." He rolled off of me, but stayed on his side so he was facing me. "What do you wanna do today?"
I thought for a minute. "I wanna do nothing except lay in bed next to you while watching cheesy romantic comedies."
"We can do that. I'll set up Netflix, you go grab some snacks."
I nodded my head and got up from bed. As soon as I got up, I felt a hand smack my butt. "Hey!" I turned around and glared at Jack.
"There's more where that came from later," he winked.
I rolled my eyes. I walked into the kitchen when I felt my phone vibrate. I picked it up and answered it, "Hello?"
"Happy birthday, Samantha!" shouted two voices.
"Thank you mom. Thank you dad."
"How's your day going?"
"Mom, it's only nine in the morning. My day has barely started."
"I keep forgetting that you live in a while different time zone. I hate how you're so far away."
"I'm sorry, but that's how things go sometimes."
"We miss you very much. I hope Jack is treating you well. Tell him we say hello."
"Will do. He's amazing. And I miss you guys too. I'll talk to you later."
"Bye, sweetheart. Love you."
"Love you, too. Bye." I hung up the phone and walked to the kitchen cabinet. I grabbed a bag of popcorn and two water bottles. When I got back to the room, Jack was laying in bed flipping through Netflix movies.
I tossed the snacks on the bed and hopped in next to him, "Oh let's watch Maid in Manhattan!"
"OK," he turned on the movie and I snuggled up close to him.
After that we watched 13 Going on 30, The Prince and Me, and Beauty and the Briefcase. I was movied out.
"Did you like them?" I asked Jack.
"They were alright. They're supposed to be corny so I can't blame the movie plots. And I love a good Mark Ruffalo movie every now and then.
I laughed, "You can pick the next movie, if you want."
Jack climbed on top of me, "I have a different type of movie in mind." Our lips connected and I couldn't help the smile that crept onto my face.
Jack stood and pulled me up with him. We kissed as his hands roamed around on my back and I unbuttoned his shirt. When his hand finally stopped at the hooks to my bra he pressed them together with his finger and thumb and my bra unhooked. I moved away from his chest and let the bra fall to the floor. I pulled his shirt off. He assisted and pulled it over his head dropping it on the floor. He hugged me tight and lifted my feet off the floor turning me around. He gently laid me back on the bed and began kissing my neck.
His hands went to my breasts as his kisses went lower and lower down my body. He massaged my breast and teased my nipple with his thumb and finger. I squeezed my legs together and let out a long high pitched open mouthed sigh. He continued to suck, lick, and kiss my nipples switching back and forth giving equal attention to both. He slid his hands to the inside of my thighs and I exhaled another long high pitched sigh. 
I threw my arms out to the sides and grabbed hand full's of the bed spread. His hands slid softly up and over my mound as I rose up trying to make more contact with his hands. Much to my disappointment, his hands move away.
He grabbed the sides of my panties and I lifted up as he slowly pulled my panties down and off my legs. As he stood, I watched as he quickly removed his pants. The outline of his cock through his boxers told me he was hard. He picked up my left leg and began kissing my ankle while sliding his hand back and forth on my inner thigh. As his hand came closer and closer to my sex I heard myself exhale another long high pitched sigh. He lowered my leg back to the bed and kissed my inner thigh.
He slowly licked my entrance and brushed against my sensitive area. I exhaled a long, loud, high pitched squeal. I lost control and began humping his face as I grabbed his ears and pulled his head tighter against me. My orgasm hit full force as he locked his lips tight and sucked me into his mouth while his tongue circled around.
He lay down on top of me and I hugged him hard and gave him a very deep passionate kiss. He lifted his pelvis and lined his cock up to me. Jack slowly pumped in and out. I whispered, "Faster." 
My climax quickly built as he began pumping faster and faster. He pushed hard a couple of times and buried his cock in me as far as it would go. I heard him groan as I felt the warm flood inside of me.
His breathing evened out as he collapsed on the bed next to me. "Happy birthday, Samantha."
I smiled at him, "Thank you." We lied in bed looking for a new movie to watch when I felt my stomach rumble.
Apparently Jack heard it too because he busted out in fits of laughter, "How about I order a couple of pizzas and we can pig out and continue watching movies."
"Can you order some wings, too?"
"Yeah, anything for you."
I lied back down in the bed, smiling like an idiot.
Enjoy Samantha!