Myles Parrish *Dirty* (Pt. 1)

Amanda:

-Dark brown hair

-Light brown eyes

-5'4

"It's f-freezing out here, J-Jennifer," I said, my teeth chattering.

"The cabin is over here. Stop complaining," she replied.

Of course she wasn't going to be upset. Her boyfriend, Kalin, has his arms wrapped around her, keeping her warm. Myles and I don't know each other so we're obviously not going to cuddle.

A few long minutes later, we made it to the cabin. It's a cute little wood house. We walk inside and stomp our feet to get the snow off our shoes. The cabin has a living room with a fireplace, two rooms, one bathroom, a kitchen, and a dining area. The one bathroom might be a little hard.

"Me and Amanda will take one room, and you and Myles can share the other," said Jennifer, looking at all of us.

I nodded my head and smiled. I'm glad she didn't say she wanted to room with Kalin so I'd have to be alone with Myles. Myles nodded and walked into one of the rooms. Kalin didn't look happy about the sleeping arrangements. He walked over to Jen and whispered something to her. She looked at me and turned back to her boyfriend. They talked for a few more seconds then pulled away.

"Kalin and I are going to the store to get some food for the week."

"What? You're going to leave me alone?"

"You won't be alone. Myles is here."

"The same guy who walked into his room as soon as we got here? Yeah, so much company," I rolled my eyes. "Why can't I just go with you?"

I saw Kalin raise his eyebrows. Jen walked over to me and put her hands on my shoulders, "Listen, Amanda," she whispered, " since you and I are sharing a room, Kalin and I need to be alone for a while so he and I can, you know?"

I put my hand up, "Stop talking, just go and have fun. Be safe."

She smiled and hugged me, "Bye girly!" She grabbed Kalin's hand, "Go make nice with Myles while we're gone." Then they walked out the door, leaving me alone.

I thought about what she said about befriending Myles, so I walked to his room. I knocked on the door.

"C-Come in," he faintly whispered. I walked inside and saw him on the floor wrapped in about four blankets.

"Myles? You OK?"

"I'm freezing m-my ass off, do I l-look OK?" he bit back.

"Damn, I was just wondering. No need to be rude about it," I turned around and walked out the room.

"Wait," I felt a cold hand grab mine. I turned back and saw Myles.

To be continued...