Sammy Wilkinson & Bren Lunn *Sweet & Dirty*

Deena:
-Light brown hair
-Brown eyes
-Light skin
-5'2"

Deena P.O.V.

I was sitting on the couch with my two best friends, Sammy and Bren. We were watching some random movie at Sam's house. I looked over at both boys; Sammy was sleep and Bren was watching the movie bored out of his mind. I turned my attention back to the TV when a sex scene came on. I began to feel very horny. I looked back over at Bren and he shifted uncomfortably in his seat.

"Do you want to turn it off?" I asked him kindly. He didn't answer so I decided to turn it off anyways. As I was getting up, I noticed something coming up from his pants. I chuckled lightly to myself and turned off the TV. "Let's do something fun," I said, slowly making my way to Bren.

"L-like what?" He said sitting up in the chair.

Instead of answering his question, I kneeled in front of him and began to undo his pants. He let out a little whimper as my hand grazed over his area.

"Did that feel good?"

He quickly nodded his head. I grabbed hold of his member and let my tongue lick around his tip. I felt him harden. I worked my tongue lower towards the base. He let out a groan and fisted my hair, guiding me up and down his shaft. I looked up at him ad his head was tilted back, eyes closed in pleasure. I bit down lightly on him and earned another yelp. I moved faster up and down. Bren tensed and released himself in my mouth. I licked up what was left and smiled at him.

"Well damn guys," said Sammy, causing us both to jump. "You didn't even bother asking me if I wanted to join."

I laughed at him, "Would you like a turn?"

Sammy nodded and stood up, pulling down his jeans in the process. I crawled seductively over to him. I grabbed his dick and began the same process I did with Bren. He let out a throaty groan causing me to get more turned on.

I was taken off guard when I felt myself being lifted from the floor and thrown onto the couch. I looked up at a hungry Sam. Without warning he pulled off my spandex. He dipped his head down and circled his tongue around my entrance. I squirmed and squealed in ecstasy. Sam grabbed hold of my hips and held me down, continuing to tease me with his tongue. My squeals soon turned into screams and I arched my back, wanting more. I soon came and felt Sam lap up everything. He gently laid my body back on the couch and handed me my shorts.

"That was fun," I said looking at both boys.

"I think we should take this to my room," suggested Sam. Bren and I nodded in agreement and followed the eager boy to his room.

Hope you enjoyed Deena!

Follow her Twitter @yourbaemyles