Matt Espinosa *Romantic & Dirty*

Melina:
-Long brown hair
-Brown eyes
-Short (She didn't give me a height lol)

Melina P.O.V.

"Almost there," said Matt as we walked to God knows where. Matt had blindfolded me before we left the house and now we are walking.

"Where are we going?" I asked, trying not to trip over anything.

"It's a surprise," he said. We walked for a few more minutes until we came to a complete stop. "We're here."

Matt removed the blindfold from my face and stepped back. My hands flew to my mouth. He had brought me to a beautiful meadow in the woods. We used to come here all the time when we were younger. It was our favorite place in the world. He laid a blanket in the grass and there was a basket placed on top.

"This is wonderful, Matt."

"Anything for my baby," he placed a kiss on my lips. "Happy anniversary." We  sat down and began eating our lunch. We stole glances at each other the entire time and continued to keep the grins on our faces.

"That was delicious," I said.

"We're not done yet," said Matt sliding closer to me.

"What else did you have in mind?"

"Dessert."

Before I could reply Matt slammed his lips against mine. He pushed me down and climbed on top of me.

"We shouldn't. Do this. Here." I said in between kisses.

"Don't worry," he said. "No one will see us."

Matt continued to kiss down my neck and lifted my dress and removed my bra. He sucked one breast while he played with the other. I could feel his member bulging in his pants. He stood up and pulled down his pants and I pushed my panties down my legs. He climbed back on top of me and we continued to make out. I flipped us over and climbed onto Matt's lap, his cock entering me slowly.

"Mmm," I moaned.

"Ride me baby," Matt groaned. I was turned on by his words and bounced on him. I didn't bother holding in my screams or moans, I know no one will be able to hear us.

"M-Matt. I'm about to cum," I moaned.

"Wait for me," he said. Matt flipped us over again and pushed himself deeper inside of me. "Let go for me, Mel."

I came instantly and felt Matt release, too. He lied back down on the blanket next to me, "There is no one that I would rather be with in this moment."

"I love you, Matt," I said giving him another kiss.

Hope you enjoy, Melina! Sorry it took me so long!