Myles Parrish *Hate & Dirty*

Kemi:

-Short, brown hair

-Brown eyes

-Light brown skin

-5'4"

Kemi P.O.V.

"We're going to have so much fun tonight Kemi!" encouraged my best friend Tyanna.

"I don't want to go the party, Ty," I complained.

"Stop being such a bum!" She stopped walking and turned to me. "Give me a good reason for why you don't wanna go."

I let out a sigh, "Myles is gonna be there."

She smacked her lips, "Why do you have such a huge problem with him?"

"He's an ass, Ty!" It's true. Myles is the most popular guy in school and he's also the biggest douche.

Tyanna rolled her eyes. She grabbed my hand and pulled me inside the teen infested house.

"Hey girls! Glad you could make it!" shouted Kalin as he stumbled his way over to us. He wrapped his arm around Tyanna. He bent down and whispered something in her ear. I saw her cheeks turn a little red.

"Kalin and I are gonna go dance," shouted Ty over the loud music.

"OK! Just make sure your phone is on vibrate in case I need to contact you," I replied.

She nodded her head and walked off to the main room. I wandered around the house looking for something to do. It was crowded and I was getting extremely hot. I couldn't find the front door, but I did find a set of stairs so I climbed them. Once upstairs, I walked into the first room on the right. It was a boy's bedroom, I could tell because of the posters and clothes lying all over the floor. I saw that whoever's room this was had a balcony that was over looking the city. I walked onto the little terrace and light the night breeze wash over me.

"What are you doing up here," a stern voice said, causing me to jump.

I turned around and saw Myles Parrish staring at me. I rolled my eyes, "Oh, it's just you." I turned back around and continued looking at the lit up city.

"Just me?" I heard him coming closer to me, "You do realize you're in my house."

I tensed at his words. His house? I'm going to kill Tyanna. I turned back to him, "If I would've known the party was being held here, then I wouldn't have come."

He chuckled, "Why do you hate me so much Kemi? I see the dirty looks you give me in the halls."

"How about the fact that you are probably the biggest dick I have ever met."

He laughed, "I know I have the biggest dick, but that wasn't my question, babe."

"You are so arrogant," I went to walk away but he stood in front of me.

"Move, Parrish."

"I like them feisty," he said huskily.

"You are such a perv," I pushed him aside.

I felt his hand wrap around mine and I was pushed against the wall. Myles' lips crashed against mine. A part of me wanted to push him away and run, but the other was enjoying every minute of this new connection.

The kiss was rough. He licked my bottom lip, wanting entrance. His teeth lightly bit my bottom lip causing a moan to escape my lips.. He removed his lips from mine and trailed them down my jawline. I let out another string of moans as he sucked at my sweet spot.

"Jump," he growled in my ear. I wrapped my legs around his waist and felt his hands grab my butt. He carried me to the bed and put me down. "We're gonna have a lot of fun tonight, babe." We continued to make out on the bed, him on top of me. I pulled his shirt over his head and he pulled down his jeans and boxers, not forgetting to slide on a condom.

"You down to fuck?" He smirked. I giggled. Myles ripped off my shirt and unclasped my bra. He continued to strip me of my clothing until I was fully naked. Myles hands massaged both my boobs and I made no effort to hold in my screams. We are at a party, no one is going to hear us. He replaced his hands with his mouth and started sucking and kissing each boob making them very sensitive. He kissed his way down my body until he got to my entrance, without any warning, he stuck his tongue inside.

"Ugh!" I moaned as his tongue flicked inside me. I felt my stomach tighten, but Myles stopped.

"Why-" I started but was cut off by Myles' dick sliding into me. I let out another scream. His thrusts got faster and harder, hitting me G-spot each time.

"Cum for me, Kemi," Myles growled.

I squirted myself all over his member as he came inside the condom. After coming off our high, we got dressed again. I walked back down to the party first, Myles coming down after. We didn't want people to ask questions. I found Tyanna a few minutes later.

"You having fun yet?" She asked.

I looked over at Myles who was drinking a water. He winked at me and smirked. I blushed and looked back at Ty, "Yeah. I'm having a great time now."

Hope you enjoyed Kemi!

Follow their Twitters @ayeluff & @zilla_too_bomb