Myles Parrish *Dirty*

Katrina:
-Dark brown hair
-Dark brown eyes
-5'2"

Katrina P.O.V.

"Hey, Kat?" I turned around and saw Myles in his swim trunks, "Let's go for a swim."

"But it's almost midnight," I responded, looking away from the TV.

"Please?"

"OK, let me just go get my swim-"

"No, you won't need it." Myles walked out to the patio and I followed behind him, curious as to what he meant. He stopped by the edge and removed his shorts, placing them on a deck chair. He was completely naked in front of me.

I laughed, "Myles, what are you doing?"

He dived into the water and swam back to the edge, "You're turn."

"You're funny, Parrish." I turned to walk back inside the house, but was splashed with water. I turned around quickly to face my laughing boyfriend.

"Your clothes all wet, now you have to get in!" he taunted.

I shook my head, but stripped off my clothing. I dived into the cold water. I came up and found Myles right in front of me. He quickly placed his lips on mine and held me in his arms. I pushed Myles into the wall of the pool and he hopped out, sitting on the edge.

I smiled up at him and my head descended between his thighs. I began to rub my fingernails lightly along the insides of his thighs. I held the tip of his dick in my mouth and swirled my tongue all around the head. Slowly, my lips would traveled the length of his shaft, burying the head of his cock in the back of my throat, while my tongue darted out to gently caress his balls. A few moments later, my mouth retreated back to the end of his dick, where the process began all over again. After only a few minutes, he groaned in ecstasy.

“Oh god, Katrina…I can’t…I mean I’m gonna…” he moaned.

“Go for it, baby,” I cooed, and returned to my oral assault.

I felt the pressure building in him.

“I’m…I’m close…oh, shit Katrina…” he gasped and his breathing became ragged.

I paused again with just the head of his cock between my lips and began to flick my tongue back and forth along the underside of his glans. His dick twitched once, twice, then erupted. I let out a little squeal, but continued sucking him with renewed enthusiasm. Time after time, his cock convulsed, launching ropes of pearly white cum into my  mouth. Every lash of my tongue against his sensitive shaft brought another blast of hot semen exploding from his slit.

"Fuck, baby," he hopped back into the water. "You're turn?"

I shook my head and floated on my back, "Let's finish swimming first."

Myles chuckled and swam over and splashed me with water again. I sat up and shoved him down. The rest of the night, we continued wrestling in the water, enjoying each other's company.

Sorry this took so long, Katrina! Hope you enjoy!