Kalin White *Sweet*

Tyanna (pronounced tie-yah-na):
-Long, brown hair
-Brown eyes
-Light brown skin
-5'3"

Tyanna P.O.V.

"Come on, Kalin. We have to go," I shouted up the stairs to my fiance.

"I'm ready, calm down," he said running down the stairs carrying 2 suitcases.

"Damn, why do you have so many bags?"

"I had to pack more clothes."

I rolled my eyes and laughed. Knowing him, he probably packed his whole side of the closet. We hopped into the taxi and headed off to the airport. We went through security quickly and took our seats on the plane. After we took off, I felt Kalin's leg shaking. I looked over at him and saw he had a sad look on his face.

"Babe, what's wrong?"

"What if your family doesn't like me?"

"Kalin, they're going to love you." I grabbed his hand and rested my head on his shoulder.

A few hours later, we touched down in Indiana. We rented a car and drove to our hotel. We took a shower together and got ready for my parent's Christmas party.

"Ugh, I forgot to pack my purple velvet dress!" I said going through my suitcase.

Kalin walked over to the third suitcase and took out my dress, "I told you I had to pack more clothes."

I got up and walked over to him. I gave him a kiss, "You know me so well."

"I know," he said, kissing me again. We finished getting dress then headed over to my parent's house. We pulled into the driveway and got out of the car.

I rang the doorbell and my mom answered, "TYANNA!" She pulled me into a bone crushing hug. When she finally let go, I introduced Kalin.

"Hello, sweetie, you can call me Joy," she pulled him into a hug. We walked inside the house and I saw most of my family here. I greeted them all and introduced Kalin to everyone. He made them laugh and smile and he even played with my nieces, nephews, and baby cousins. They all loved him.

After the party, we went back to the hotel. "I told you they'd love you," I smiled.

"They are fun and happy people," Kalin said grabbing my hand.

"I love you."

"I love you more," he said, kissing my hand.

This took me forever and a day to make Tigger, I'm sorry! I do not know your mom's name and I meant to ask, but I forgot lmao. So I used my grandmother's nickname. If you don't like it, I'll edit it later! Hope you enjoyed!