Justin Bieber *Break-Up & Dirty*

Asia:
-Long, brown hair
-Blue eye

Asia P.O.V.

"I am so tired of fighting with you, Justin!" I yelled at my boyfriend.

"You don't think I hate it too, Asia? All we do is fucking fight!"

"Maybe we wouldn't fight so much if you were around more!"

"Your blaming my music career? It's not my fault I work so much!"

"Justin, you are always gone doing shows or working in the studio. I hate it."

"So you hate what I do?"

"I'm not saying that."

"Then what are you trying to say, Asia?"

I took a deep breath, "Maybe we should break up. You can spend more time on your music and I can find someone who will be here for me."

I watched as Justin's face dropped. I wanted to take back what I said, but I knew it was too late. He walked to the door, turned around to look at me, and walked outside.

I dropped to my knees and cried into my hands. A few moments passed and I felt two arms wrap around my shoulders.

"Come here, baby," said Justin as he lifted me up and carried me to my bed. He lied me down and kissed my lips. He trailed down my neck, taking off my shirt so he could kiss my neck. My back arched, wanting him closer to me.

I unbuckled his pants and slid them down his legs. He did the same to me. We continued to make out until both of us were lying naked on my bed. I felt Justin enter me slowly. His jaw was clenched. He pumped on and out of me, going faster and faster with each thrust.

"I'm cumming," I moaned.

"Let it out, baby," he whispered in my ear. His breath sent me over the edge and we came at the same time.

Justin pulled out and lied down next to me, "I'm sorry, Asia."

"No, I'm sorry. I know your music and fans are important to you and I have to remember that."

"How about you go on tour with me next week?"

I looked up at my boyfriend, "Are you serious?"

"Yeah, I can use an opening act. And who better than my girl?"

"I love you, Justin."

"I love you, baby girl," he replied kissing my forehead.

Sorry it took me forever and a day to make this, Asia! Hope you enjoyed!

Follow her Twitter @sorryimasia