Blackbear *Dirty*

Alicia:
-Black, long, curly hair
-Brown eyes
-5'5"

Blackbear P.O.V.

I was in the studio, singing my girlfriend's favorite song, Nevada. As soon as she walked in, my eyes laid on her. When she saw me, her face lit up. She sat down on the couch and watched as I finished my session.

"That was great, man." said Jordan, who was working with sound and stuff.

"Thanks," I walked over to the couch and gave Alicia a hug. "How's my baby doing?"

"I'm fine, thanks for asking," she placed a small kiss on my lips.

When she pulled away, I had a smile on my face, "Um, Jordan?"

"Yea."

"Can you please give me and Alicia some privacy?"

He looked confused then smiled, understanding, "Aight, I'll be in the break room if you need anything." He winks and walks out the room.

"So, where were we?" I grabbed her face and kissed her again, this time rougher than before.

She leaned back on the couch as I climbed on top of her. We continued to make out in this position, then I moved down her body. I unbuckled her jeans and pulled them down.

"You want to do this now?" she breathed.

I smirked, "Why not?"

I kissed her waistline and down her inner thighs.

"Mmm," she moaned. I pulled down her panties and kissed her entrance. My tongue played inside her and she couldn't keep still.

"Babe..." she moaned again. I sat up and heard her groan.

"Be patient baby," I whispered in Alicia's ear. I got up from on top of her and pulled down my pants. I picked her up and sat back down on the couch with her hovering above my dick.

"Put me down," she hissed. I did as she said and set her down on my lap. She let out another groaned and I watched as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

She continued to bounce on top of me until we both couldn't take it anymore.

"Mat!" she screamed.

We released at the same time. I combed my hands through her hair as her breathing evened, "How was that for a quicky, baby?"

"Fucking amazing," she smiled. We put on our clothes just as Jordan came back inside the studio.

"Breaks over, Mat. Time to go back to work," he had a stupid grin on his face.

"Shut up, let's go," I said to him. I watched as Alicia sat back on the couch. I put my headphones back on and Jordan started up the music again.

Sorry it took so long! Hope you enjoyed Alicia!

Follow her Twitter @toohypyalicia