Ronnie Banks *Sweet*

Alicia:
-Black, long, curly hair
-Brown eyes
-5'5"

Alicia P.O.V.

I was lying on the couch with my legs draped over Ronnie's body. We were watching one of my all time favorite movies, Seven Pounds. Once the movie ended, I looked over at my smiling boyfriend.

"I told you that  you'd enjoy that movie!" I laughed shoving his shoulder lightly.

He put his hands up in defense, "What can I say, my girlfriend has a great taste in movies."

"And music, don't forget music," I replied. Ronnie leaned in slowly to give me a kiss, but I held my hand up in his face before our lips could connect, "I don't think so. Your breath smells like butter." I stood up from the couch to put the bowl in the kitchen, but Ronnie grabbed my hand and pulled me back down on to his lap.

"So you want to play games?" He laughed as he began tickling me. I couldn't control my shrieks of laughter. I started kicking my feet to get away from him, but he was stronger than I am.

After a few more minutes of him torturing me, he stopped and I rolled to the ground. Ronnie stood up over me and grabbed my hands, lifting me off the floor. "Let's go for a walk," he suggested. I agreed.

We cleaned up the living room and walked outside. I looked up at the night sky, it felt a little humid out, but I ignored it. Ronnie and I walked hand in hand to a nearby park. We strolled along, passing families and other couples.

I suddenly heard thunder rumbling, "I think it's going to rain soon. We should probably head home."

A look of disappointment washed over his face, "Yeah, you're right."

As soon as we turned around, rain poured down over us. We stopped walking so Ronnie could took off his jacket. He wrapped it around my body.

"Now you're gonna get all wet and sick," I whined.

"I'll be fine, baby girl." We began running back to my house, but stopped once we figured we are already soaking wet. We made it back to my house and stood on my patio, underneath the cover.

I was shivering, even while wearing Ronnie's jacket. He wrapped his arms around me, embracing me in his warmth.

"You're freezing babe," he chuckled. "And your lips are blue." He put a hand on my cheek and leaned in close. He stopped and his lips were a few centimeters from mine. "I forgot, you don't want to kiss me, because my breath smells like butter," he smirked playfully.

"Oh, just kiss me, you ass." I put my hands on his shoulders as our lips connected.

I instantly felt warmer.

Hope you enjoyed Alicia!

Follow her Twitter @toohypyalicia