Myles Parrish *Angry & Dirty*

Jennifer:
-Brown hair
-Brown eyes
-5'4"

Jennifer P.O.V.

"You flirt with every fucking girl that talks to you!" I pushed the door behind me and heard a yelp from Myles.

"Ow! What the hell? That hurt," he shut the door and ran in front of me.

"Move out of my way, Myles!"

"No! You're going to talk to me."

"You're a flirt, and I don't think you're ever going to change. I don't want to be with you anymore."

"Then leave. You hate being with me so much. Go."

I pushed past him and went up to our room. I went in the closet and pulled out of my clothes and threw them on the bed. I took out my shoes, too. I reached at the top of the closet and grabbed a suitcase. I turned around and saw Myles picking my clothes up from off the bed and putting them inside my basket.

"Stop touching my stuff!"

Without saying a word, he walked over to me and took the suitcase out of my hand, and put it back on top of the closet.

"Stop!"

He wrapped his arms around me as I pushed to get out of his arms. After a few more minutes of struggling, I gave up and cried.

"Shh," he ran his hands through my hair, calming me down. "There is no one I love more than you. I would never look at another woman, if it meant losing you." Myles laid me down on the bed and began placing kisses on my cheeks, neck, and nose. "I love you, Jennifer. Please, don't ever leave me." He kissed my lips. Myles slowly undressed me, still kissing every part of my body.

Once I was completely naked, he made his way down my body and without further instructions, he pushed his fingers deeper into me. I released his hands and moaned as his fingers dove into me. Seeking and probing, finding the spongy area and rubbing it with the pads of his fingers, his hand sliding down the front of my entrance, finding her clit and rubbing it in time with his fingers massaging her g-spot. It didn’t take long, my breathing quickened and my scream was deafening as her I clamped around his fingers, flooding passed his fingers and drenching his hand. My whole body convulsed and I went rigid, my breathing hard.

He gripped his throbbing shaft and he slid into her. His groin started to slap loudly against me, the sound fueling him on to thrust faster, drawing me into each hard thrust, I moaned out, my nails scratching his back. Soon he was thrusting as fast as he could go inside of me, I shouted out curses and moaned wildly, seconds before climaxing, my cum coated his groin.

"Shit, Jennifer," I felt him release inside me. He fell on top of me gently and we let our breaths calm down.

Myles placed more kisses on my face and neck and I giggled.

"Do you forgive me?"

"Yes. And I promise I will never leave you. I love you, too."

Hope you enjoy!!