Myles Parrish *Dirty*

Aubriaunna:
-Brown hair with blonde tips
-Caramel skin
-5'4"

Aubriaunna P.O.V.

"Myles," I whispered slightly shaking my best friend awake. I was staying the night at his house, in another room of course, but I had a nightmare and I wanted him to hold me.

"Aubriaunna?" He sat up in his bed, "What's wrong?"

"I had a bad dream. Can I lie down with you?"

"Sure," he scooted over in his bed and lifted up his blanket. I caught a glimpse of what he was wearing, which was only some boxers. I was wearing a long white shirt that went down a little past my hips and a thong.

I snuggled up close to Myles and craddled my head in the crook if his neck. I kissed his shoulder as a thanks, but got carried away and continued to place small kisses on him. Myles turned his face toward mine. Our lips met in the most tender of kisses I have ever enjoyed. As our kiss lingered, it became more and more passionate. When he probed my lips with his tongue, I opened my mouth and sucked it in. Our tongues fought a mock duel. He slowly moved his hand that had been stroking my hair down my back and messaged my back while moving his hand lower and lower. He soon had a hand full of my ass. Given my petite size, his hand nearly covered my entire left cheek. A firm squeeze brought a deep sigh from me.

I let my hand slide from his chest and down his belly. I reached down and wrapped my fingers around his semi-erect cock. I slid out of the bed, earning a disappointed groan from Myles. Slowly, I pushed my thong off my hips and let them fall to the floor. I then took my shirt and pulled it up my body. I got back in the bed and, without hesitation, began to stroke Myles member into full erection. He sucked my nipple firmly into his mouth. As he alternated between them, he sucked harder and harder on them.

He then rolled us over so I was on top of him. He took me under my arms and lifted me to a sitting position over his hips. As he lifted me, I folded my legs so my knees were alongside his body. I  reached between my legs and held his cock. As he lowered me, I aimed his cock into me. I rode him hard and fast. I repeatedly lifted myself up and slammed it back down on his hard cock.

"Ungh! I'm about to cum!" I screamed. Luckily, his parents were out of town for the weekend and his brother's room was on the other side of the house.

He reached down, grabbed me by my hips, and held me down on his cock as tightly as he could, “So am I, baby.” He held me tightly as he lifted my hips and pumped his load of cum deep into me.

"You are one hell of a fuck," he moaned.

"That was great, Myles."

"You need to stay the night more often."

I laughed and rolled off his body, "I'll keep that in mind." I snuggled up close to him again and waited for sleep to take me over.