Technique - Taylor

"God fucking dammit." He said in his sexy, southern accent.

I turned my attention to Taylor, knowing by his entry that he hadn't had a great day. We were currently on tour with the boys, stopping at a hotel in New York City. Taylor had been struggling with anxiety a lot, once more, and was hardly ever in a good mood.

"Had a rough day?" I asked, in a caring tone.

He responded with a simple sigh, reaching his arms out as a signal for me to wrap mine around him.
I put my laptop to the side and buried my head in his toned chest. His muscles relaxed whilst feeling my touch. I looked up, only to find his eyes already getting lost in my brown ones.

After a few gazing moments, he slowly leaned in to kiss my tender lips. As we made out, the moment started to get a little more heated. My body found itself trapped between the wall and the nonexistent centimeters from me and Taylor's body.

I felt him take my bottom lip in between his teeth as his hand lead him towards my sensitive neck. He sucked and nibbled on my sweet spot, surely forming a hickey. He came back to my lips, kissing me with such force; it felt as if he was letting all his anger out though the kiss.

I let my hand guide itself towards his now hardened member, clumsily grabbing it with the fabric of his jeans being the only thing stopping me from giving him a successful hand job. My mouth was slightly parted as Taylor's strong arms lifted my legs, wrapping them around his small torso. I pulled at his hair, kissing him roughly.

"I can't wait to get your panties off, baby." He dirty talked. "I'm gonna make you feel so fucking good tonight." He talked whilst grabbing one of my fairly large boobs, messaging it.

I kissed his neck in response, slowly tracing his jaw line up to his perfectly formed ear. I knew how much he loved that, and of course, he replied by -literally- ripping my shirt off. He dug his face into my boobs, kissing and playing with them, using his face only.

"You like that baby?" He said, unhooking my bra.

"Hey Taylor, here's the sche-"
Our eyes quickly turned to meet with Dillon's mysterious greenish grey ones now standing in the doorway. Taylor rapidly put me down, ordering me to cover myself up. "I'm kinda busy right now Dillon, as you can see."

"Yeah... I'll just leave this here." He left a small piece of paper on the dresser next to the door. "What technique were you using, by the way?"

"Get the fuck out of my room!" Taylor exclaimed, pushing Dillon out the door, making sure to lock it and turned his head back to me. "Where were we?"